Steve's Digicams Forums

Steve's Digicams Forums (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/)
-   Photo Critiques (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/photo-critiques-83/)
-   -   [Recovered Thread: 76512] (https://forums.steves-digicams.com/photo-critiques-83/%5Brecovered-thread-76512%5D-74580/)

DomCotton Dec 11, 2005 1:46 PM

OK so I just have to ask a question to a few of the regulars on here...

Dale: WTF? Please please explain your avatar...

Dustin: Is that really you or a clever "head on somebody elses body" thing? Seriously, where did I put that energy bar??? :O

Please ignore this if you like but I just had to ask...

Dom

p.s. LBoy..... *purrrrrrrrrrrrrr* :love:

Hards80 Dec 11, 2005 2:58 PM

very funny dom.. hehe...

no, that is me.. only photoshop done is a crop and a mono conversion.. i needed a new profile pic for my myspace account so iwas playing around with it last nightand just for fun i put on as the avatar here too..

thatsanicepicture2 Dec 11, 2005 5:07 PM

ME! Why me???? I had my shirt on when I took that picture !
It just so happens, that is a "Cold Stone" ice cream display. Careful now, because some of the folks from that store are lurking around here already. One of them, who will remain nameless, (Krystal) gave Cal in "Challenges" a lesson on counter sanitation when he remarked that a picture i posted looked "Dirty".

Tools of the trade -- Tools That Make People Smile

Sooo... It seems every time I think about putting up a new avatar someone comments on mine. Forcing me to keep it. I had planed a Christmas theme of some sort. Maybe I will... Something of me without my shirt on. Yeah... Just the ticket...

What? I heard that ! ! ! I wonder if Dustin did heard it ?

dale

In search of Syd Dec 11, 2005 5:47 PM

Dustin . . . I think the problem here is the subject matter . . .

No! only kidding. It's a cool shot. :-)

Hards80 Dec 11, 2005 5:50 PM

In search of Syd wrote:
Quote:

Dustin . . . I think the problem here is the subject matter . . .

No! only kidding. It's a cool shot. :-)

hahahaha... i had that one coming.. :blah:

Aumma45 Dec 11, 2005 10:35 PM

Why I thought it was Dustin was because the previous one is and this one have the same face. But the funny bit of it is that when I was looking at someone's photo on the forum, I caught myself critiquing Dustin's avatar instead of the gentleman's shot he he he. Funny indeed.

I don't have one cause I don't know how to do it, might someone instruct me. kind regards.

thatsanicepicture2 Dec 12, 2005 9:58 PM

DomCotton wrote:
Quote:

Dustin: Is that really you or a clever "head on somebody elses body" thing? Seriously, where did I put that energy bar??? :O

Dom
I see Dustin has has already given in since I threaten to do an avatar of me. It makes no difference ! I am still going do an avatar of me wearing nothing but a Santa hat. YES!!! So tomorrowat around noon GMT I will post it here first then as my avatar. Then you'll be wishing for that Cold Stone Creamery display back...

May god have mercy on our souls....

dale

Hards80 Dec 12, 2005 11:37 PM

thatsanicepicture2 wrote:
Quote:

DomCotton wrote:
Quote:

Dom
I see Dustin has has already given in since I threaten to do an avatar of me. It makes no difference ! I am still going do an avatar of me wearing nothing but a Santa hat. YES!!! So tomorrowat around noon GMT I will post it here first then as my avatar. Then you'll be wishing for that Cold Stone Creamery display back...

May god have mercy on our souls....

dale

hahaha... please tell me it will be a waist up shot......

LBoy Dec 13, 2005 3:32 AM

neck up might be ....... more artful, from the back..... :blah:

I like Santa hats...

:cool:

SteveDak Dec 13, 2005 5:59 AM

GET IT ALL OFF! - my 18 year old daughter is mildly curious.

Maybe post it under wildlife section? :blah: