Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Oct 29, 2006, 10:31 AM   #11

Oh that's a wonderful adjustment also. I just had a friend help me out with the trial version of photoshop I"m going to play with it until I get the money saved
Sneezy1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29, 2006, 7:24 PM   #12

Hey Ken I followed your instructions.....is this what you are talking about??? How did I do:

Old Oct 29, 2006, 11:33 PM   #13

Sneezy1956 wrote:
Quote:
Hey Ken I followed your instructions.....is this what you are talking about??? How did I do:

mate, i think this is a great improvement. However this is your shot and you should edit and finish the shot how you like,. im just trying to help you by showing techniques on how to get specific looks. Its then up to you to decide how much of what to do.

Youve done very well here. Again its a different look to both my edit and [email protected] edit, but its your shot. Considering you are goin from my briegf and dodgey instructions, and keep in mind there are prbably a milion and 1 ways to do this shot over, its just the way i thought worked at first glimpse.

I suggest practising alot. I do it alot on here by messing with my own images and other ppls to try to broaden and deelop what ever skills i have

As i mentioned you have done very well on the pp work here.

ken
kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2006, 7:51 AM   #14

Thank you! I was just making sure I understood what you explained to me I actually think I like what you did the best but for first try I think I understand a little better. I so much appreciate how you helped me out!

Once again thank you so much! You have given me a wonderful first tutorial And a place to start with photoshop I actually copied your instructions and they are the first in my notebook about photoshop!:|