Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Apr 28, 2007, 2:55 PM   #1

This is my first try at something like this. The model is my daughter who wouldn't cooperate at all for posing! I was trying to get something so I could try this and didn't have a 'wrangler' to assist me :-). Obviously, I would like to have her wear a fairylike dress (or at least have bare arms) but the weather isn't warm enough yet. What do you think, honestly?

Thanks

Angela

afayec is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 28, 2007, 5:50 PM   #2

Very cool idea! I love the glitter effect around her. And the highlights on her facewith the subdued forrest is magical.

I think this is a good photo representing a shy (or mischevious) little angel. Definetly follow though with this idea. I think you will have some very cute shots of your little angel to cherish for a lifetime.
overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2007, 5:34 PM   #3

Awww thats just too cute! Wish she was peeking just a little more and maybe her hand on the tree but that is cute.
Geminichild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2007, 4:01 PM   #4

overkill wrote:
Quote:
Very cool idea! I love the glitter effect around her. And the highlights on her facewith the subdued forrest is magical.

I think this is a good photo representing a shy (or mischevious) little angel. Definetly follow though with this idea. I think you will have some very cute shots of your little angel to cherish for a lifetime.
Thanks for the feedback. I can't wait to get out there and try it wil someone to help!
Old May 1, 2007, 4:03 PM   #5

Geminichild wrote:
Quote:
Awww thats just too cute! Wish she was peeking just a little more and maybe her hand on the tree but that is cute.
Thanks. I also wish she were peeking from the tree more. I only got 3 shots and this was the best one to play with. Next time I hope to have a third person (grandma) to help me out! :?