Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Sep 5, 2007, 11:16 PM   #1

Hi guys,

I haven't been on the forum for a while (12 months in fact!). We recently moved from sunny Queensland to Victoria and I've been busy building up my web design and photography business.

Recently, Idecided that my love of photography had hit anall time low. I was doing so much commercial work that I seemed to have lost my enthusiasim. Everthing I shot was restricted by a client brief and even though I appreciated the work, I felt it was making me less enthusiastic about my love of photography.

So.......I decided to embark on a personal project to try and get some of that lost mojo back again. I wanted to have fun taking photographs again, and not be dictated to by a client who wanted a cetain look or traditional portrait.

Here is the first image in a series which I call "The Wall". Basically, I am just having fun taking photos of legs and feet and using the backdrop to write some graffiti which hopefully has a subtle meaning behind it.

It gives me an outlet which is removed from my day to day work, and I would love to share it with you. Sometimes we need to let loose and just take photographs for fun.

Thanks for looking.........I know the legs have a halo around them but it seems to be less pronounced on certain monitors!

Debs
Attached Images

Debs_Melb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 5, 2007, 11:22 PM   #2

Well your wit and humor certainly put a smile on my face. Looking forward to seeing more from you. By the way, welcome back.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5, 2007, 11:24 PM   #3

Thanks Bynx.........glad to meet you!
Debs_Melb is offline   Reply With Quote