Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Dec 7, 2007, 4:28 AM   #1

This is the last part of my photos from our trip (previous parts wereNZ North and South Island): Singapore.

Singapore was a very welcome stop from our stay in NZ back to The Netherlands. We stayed in Singapore for 3 days, not very long but enough to see quite a bit of the city.

Here is a selection of the photos that I've taken during this trip. I hope you like them! I would love to get some feedback on my photos. So C&C are very welcome.
All photos with 400D, Sigma 10-20, Canon 24-105 and Sigma 100-300.

Here's the gallery:

http://www.pbase.com/tvw/singapore

Timberland is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 7, 2007, 1:56 PM   #2

.........hi Tim

Well, another very nice gallery of your trip.

As for feedback 'C&C' of your photos, I recommend you delete the food photo (top photo here) from the gallery and THEN my statement to you is that for the North, South and Singapore galleries............. every file is just about near perfect for my joy. Pick a reference, composition, focus, use of lighting, timing where useful as in people shots, color (saturation, sharpness)...it is all there and so well done.

I enjoyed seeing your photos, all of them (except for the one of food, hi!), I believe that is what counts most here.

boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2007, 9:45 AM   #3

Thanks for looking Bob! I'm glad you enjoyed the photos.
What's ''wrong" with the food shot? Don't you like quality Indian food served on a banana leaf? I love it.
Timberland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2007, 10:00 AM   #4

.........hi hi, the food! Well, if it were a smoked beef brisket, grilled chicken, roasted pork loin and all with red beans and coleslaw I would love it.

Actually I just don't care for the photo, it is not pleasing to me. It is the only one of them all, in the three galleries, that I cannot find something about it to like.

Just a personal attitude from Texas, USA!

Again, thanks very much for sharing your trip.
_________
boBBrennan

boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2007, 10:09 AM   #5

I have to agree with Bob about your food shot. Its not the fact its food. Its just the food thats shot. It looks like it was regurgitated. Nice fresh carrots, peas or a host of other food stuffs look good in photos. However, that stuff doesnt look nice at all. You want comments, you got em. I still like the lion fountain.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote