Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Aug 1, 2008, 2:11 PM   #1

This is the view I look at out throw my window, done in hdr, the building on the right is the library, the old building just behind is the old winding house for the colliery that used to be there, it is now a museum dedicated to the colliery, the bit of road that you can see on the bottom left that was once a railway line, how times have changed.
Attached Images

alex james is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 1, 2008, 6:54 PM   #2

Dear Alex, thank you for sharing the lovely sight of your window with us!Do you oftenhave coffee by it ?: )Btw, it must be nice to have the library building nearby! Your picture also makes me wonder the sight one can see from top of the hill there...Asseen above, the HDR you applied decently addsgreatly to the punch of the image! ...and I'd callthe coudsa treat! My onlyconcern is aboutthe green of the grasswhich havesome flourescent glows you can fix easily, I belive. You might even borrow some from a locally well exposed original ; )
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:44 AM   #3

Thank you bahadir for your comments, yes I agree about the green, sometimes I can get it right, but still learning.
alex james is offline   Reply With Quote