Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Aug 30, 2008, 3:56 PM   #1

This old MG is part of theLane Motor Museum located in Nashville, TN has over 150 unique autos. Most are from Europe and there are many rare and one-of-kind. It is well worth a visit to any car enthusiast.

I know the reflective light on the fender is a bit of a distraction but I was unable to remove it and have it look good, I'll keep trying:?

Canon 30D Sigma 17-70mm lens @62mm, F8, 1/25sec, -1/3 exp comp.

Enjoy

Mugmar
Attached Images

Mugmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 30, 2008, 5:22 PM   #2

Nicely done, mugmar. The only thing that is distracting to me is the fact that you didn't line up the chrome piece along the hood. I've done that myself a few times.
Walter C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2008, 6:31 PM   #3

Nice shot Mugmar! I LOVE the Lane Motor Museum. Do they still have the HUGE amphibious vehicle out back?
shadokachr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2008, 7:19 PM   #4

Here it is without the reflection. But with or without it an MG is a thing of beauty. I had a Midget back in the early 80s I restored to mint. Whenever I climbed in when my legs went waaayy under the dashboard I felt like I was in a flying coffin. Loved every minute of it.
Attached Images

Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2008, 2:41 PM   #5

Thank you all for the comments.

Walter, I think what happened was I was not fully centered on the front, and when I cropped I was using the two chrome pieces just below the trim to line up with.

Shadokachr, Since the last time I was there, (a little over a year ago) he has changed everything around. The big vehicles are in the parking garage now, and he has a nice display of Datsun/Nissans' there all on loan from Nissan USA. Nice advertisement for their new headquarters!!!

Bynx, Nice job cloning out the reflection, How did you do it and keep the shine?? My brother-in-law used to have two midgets. One to drive the other for parts!! I never got to drive it but it was a fun little car!

Mugmar
Mugmar is offline   Reply With Quote