Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Jan 29, 2009, 3:13 PM   #1

Missed posting here : ) Being back to campus after many years as a doctorate student, I was busy withend of term assignments! Anyway, that'sa HDR I shot about this time last year. Needless to say,the placemakesa favourite stop for a tea or beer; )

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 30, 2009, 4:23 AM   #2

I remember seeing this location and time of day before, and discussing its problematic exposure, which you have ultimately solved expertly. I really like this version. Superb!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2009, 11:26 AM   #3

Alan T wrote:
Quote:
I remember seeing this location and time of day before, and discussing its problematic exposure, which you have ultimately solved expertly. I really like this version. Superb!
Pleased to readyour kind feedback, Alan. Having not shot a single photo for almost amonth I have almost forgotton the joy!! Actually HDR has been the ultimate remedy for me for the matters of exposure : )
Old Feb 5, 2009, 10:46 AM   #4

Yes it would be a nice stop for a cup of tea or bear my friend, i also remember a similar photo of yours, this is a very nice composed shot and to top it off a very nice HDR
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2009, 4:56 PM   #5

hercules wrote:
Quote:
Yes it would be a nice stop for a cup of tea or bear my friend, i also remember a similar photo of yours, this is a very nice composed shot and to top it off a very nice HDR
Thank you for the kind feedback, arkadaş! That place being on my route evey week, you'll likely to see some more :-)Still, I suppose the ones before weren't hdr.
Old Feb 9, 2009, 5:29 AM   #6

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
hercules wrote:
Quote:
Thank you for the kind feedback, arkadaş! That place being on my route evey week, you'll likely to see some more :-)Still, I suppose the ones before weren't hdr.
Yes i would like to see more looks like a nice spot for photographs no i don't think the others were HDR arkadas, you know now looking at my reply (i like the way i spelled Beer lol)
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2009, 2:52 AM   #7

hercules wrote:
Quote:
Yes i would like to see more looks like a nice spot for photographs no i don't think the others were HDR arkadas, you know now looking at my reply (i like the way i spelled Beer lol)
I too likedthe wayyou spelt'beer' conveying somecannotative meaningwithin the text,which made me givea laughterin a pirate way arkadaş:GI bet you'll also like to take some pictures and then have some beer thereserved invessels tough enough! Recently upon returning a meeting, Isimply envied some photographersdiscussingthe shootouttheir cameras lying on the table...

Cheers!

Bahadır