Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Feb 9, 2009, 4:13 PM   #11

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
hercules wrote:
Quote:
,, now arkadas how about that Interactive layout plug in for CS4
...Itis waiting inyour mailbox, arkadaş : )
Thank you my friend
hercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2009, 12:14 AM   #12

You should try Autopano Pro, for me is greater than Photoshop and PTGui, better stitching (when others really can't do that) and better postprocessing with different exposure stitched images.
For me Photoshop CS4 is just like CS3, can't see any difference.
Gam3Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2009, 6:03 AM   #13

Gam3Ra wrote:
Quote:
You should try Autopano Pro, for me is greater than Photoshop and PTGui, better stitching (when others really can't do that) and better postprocessing with different exposure stitched images.
By practice I can say that yours has beena great suggestion; and below is the proof (with some finish up in the photoshop, whichis a must however)

That's really such a powerfultool! I was playing aroundits featureswhen I realised it detected and stitched all the relavant images on my (crowded!!) desktop:?

As for the CS4 and CS3 difference I even noticed an omission in photomerge; the interactive layout, which, fortunately,you can download from the adobe web site or myself:-)

@Hercules: Take the right before the toll post, the last exit from the autobahn! That will take you under it, and thenalong the street flanking the autobahn,past my apartment ; )

bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2009, 6:06 AM   #14

bahadir wrote:
Quote:
Gam3Ra wrote:
Quote:
By practice I can say that yours has beena great suggestion; and below is the proof (with some finish up in the photoshop, whichis a must however)

That's really such a powerfultool! I was playing aroundits featureswhen I realised it detected and stitched all the relavant images on my (crowded!!) desktop:?

As for the CS4 and CS3 difference I even noticed an omission in photomerge; the interactive layout, which, fortunately,you can download from the adobe web site or myself:-)

@Hercules: Take the right before the toll post, the last exit from the autobahn! That will take you under it, and thenalong the street flanking the autobahn,past my apartment ; )

Will do my friend thanks for the directions i am now downloading the trial version looks good
Old Feb 10, 2009, 9:49 AM   #15

I don't know like i have said no program is able to stitch this except PS, i get the same ghostly look (Not like the others) like the rest this one is with AutoPano.
Attached Images

Old Feb 10, 2009, 5:54 PM   #16

Now it has become a comparison between CS4, PTGui and Autopano thanks to Gam3Ra's suggestion!

Working on one specific project is good for comparison (needless tomention the role of some experience in the software itself!)

The software seems to have worked, at least, better than the PTGui for your sample imagealso, Hercules!Oh, but where has the bag in the girl's (at the center)hand gone, whichcan be seen in the CS4 output??

Actually, stitchingfollows closely afterthe hdr in importance for me, especially in landscape photography and in architectural photography as well. Below I submit the three hdr images I used for stitching to my competent mates for any further suggestions: )

Old Feb 11, 2009, 12:04 AM   #17

Autopano Pro is more powerful when you shot images for panorama without tripod (from hand) and your camera have no exposure lock (like my cameraphone).
I can send you many images, that are imposible to stitch with CS4 and PTGui, when Autopano Pro do excelent work (will have big distortion, but this is because of me, some photoshop work and "voala").
Tell me where to send you the sets of images (or where to upload them) to see it for yourself. Also, the easy of work and good speed of that stitching program is excelent!
Gam3Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2009, 4:01 AM   #18

Gam3Ra wrote:
Quote:
Autopano Pro is more powerful when you shot images for panorama without tripod (from hand) and your camera have no exposure lock (like my cameraphone).
I can send you many images, that are imposible to stitch with CS4 and PTGui, when Autopano Pro do excelent work (will have big distortion, but this is because of me, some photoshop work and "voala").
Tell me where to send you the sets of images (or where to upload them) to see it for yourself. Also, the easy of work and good speed of that stitching program is excelent!
Well i would kind of think that maybe PS has a problem stitching some of your images maybe because the focal lenghts weren't the same, but since this is bahadir's topic maybe he can ask you to post some of those images in here
Old Feb 11, 2009, 4:01 AM   #19

Gam3Ra wrote:
Quote:

Dear mate, I appreciate your wordsof hands on experience! So, I'm looking forward to receiving the sets of images, and the challange which follows:-)Actually, I've already sentyou my gmail account via PM, which you'll access clicking on the message reminderon the top right corner I would also be thankful if you follow hercules' suggestion of postingsome here!

Hercules wrote:
Quote:
Well i would kind of think that maybe PS has a problem stitching some of your images maybe because the focal lenghts weren't the same, but since this is bahadir's topic maybe he can ask you to post some of those images in here
Hey, I don't see why I shouldn't :-)That's agood idea my friend...providing, of course, Gam3Ra considers doing so

Old Feb 11, 2009, 4:08 AM   #20

bahadir wrote:
Quote:

The software seems to have worked, at least, better than the PTGui for your sample imagealso, Hercules!Oh, but where has the bag in the girl's (at the center)hand gone, whichcan be seen in the CS4 output??

I can't figure out why it would do that:?but it is better than PTGui, but i do think Photoshop is better in my mind, P.S. i guess in the last post you pressed send the same time i did please once you stitch those photos let us know arkadas