Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Jun 11, 2009, 4:08 PM   #1

Default Photo of an Angel

OK, first off, I have had a few beers tonight, so I could be mistaken. However, drunk as I am I will continue.

There was a storm coming in, so I grabbed my camera to get some storm shots, as usual when I needed it, my D50 was dead. So I decided to use my camera phone.

I click a single shot of the storm coming in, and when I looked at the phone, I was stunned. The cloud formation looked exactly like an Angel, kneelng in prayer.

So i'm wondering, can anyone else see it, or is it just the beer taking me closer to God?
Attached Images

kung-fu-alien is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 11, 2009, 4:41 PM   #2

Have another beer Kung and you will see God himself.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2009, 10:45 PM   #3

I see it! Im not sure i would have if you hadnt mentioned it but it looks good to me. Sell it on ebay to some rich crazy for a ton of money.
JakAHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2009, 6:20 PM   #4

Yes, I can see the Angel. It's always fun to find something hiding inside a picture.
Calicajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2009, 6:36 PM   #5

So i'm wondering, can anyone else see it, or is it just the beer taking me closer to God?[/QUOTE]

Actually, I see it, and as far as the beer taking you closer to God, that would depend on whether or not you choose to drive a car in that condition... Robert
Hawgwild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2009, 6:42 AM   #6

Well I see 3 naked women and a dwarf but no angel. What is it exactly you are drinking?
Old Jun 14, 2009, 1:59 PM   #7

It has taken me many viewings of this, and at last I think I've just seen it, while quite sober. I note that if the image is resized in any way it disappears, so just a different degree of dithering on different people's screens & viewers may affect whether they see it or not.

I think I'm looking at something rather like a soft toy with a teddy-bear-like face and ears, facing downwards to the right, with a black horizontal mouth and big white wings running up its back from bottom left to top right.

I don't think it will compete with the Turin Shroud or the various pieces of burnt toast that show up in the tabloid press every summer silly season.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2009, 3:54 PM   #8

Well Id appreciate it if someone would take the photo and draw an outlne around this angel. Otherwise, I will have to stick with my 3 naked women and a dwarf.
Old Jun 14, 2009, 4:31 PM   #9

As you see, I'll never compete with your artistic skills, Bynx, especially when after your last message I had to stare long and hard before I could re-imagine what I thought I saw before. All I could see was pairs of breasts, which we shall assume are the teddy bear's eyes, beneath a pair of round ears, and with a pair of paws enclosed in folds of nightgown. A large pair of feathered wings behind.

This is my silliest post ever!
Attached Images

Last edited by Alan T; Jun 14, 2009 at 4:35 PM.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2009, 4:40 PM   #10

I dont know what you are drinking but I want some. Ive seen Jesus on toast. Ive seen Kennedy's head shaped rock, Ive seen many wonderous things. But I dont see any angel. Now ask me about the 3 naked women and the dwarf.