Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Jul 23, 2009, 4:03 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahadir View Post
Thank you my friend! You know you have an open invitation always : ) But judging from your pictures you have good reason for contentment of course As for the picture, interestingly, the roofs look reddish orange at the height of daylight. The poles and wires need clonning out, but 'who's going to do that now after a late breakfast?' I asked to myself sluggishly So I appreciate your attempt. But hey, I can't see it!
Hi bahadir

Weird... it disappears time to time. It is there now (I just went to edit, and it's back).

Yes - I appreciate that in the summer sun the colour might not be the deepest shade of red, however I thought it worth an edit. (hope my edit stays up there).

I can empathise with you... who want to do cloning after a delicious meal..... sometimes even digital processing is "hard work" compared to some of the other luxuries of life! :-)

Keep sharing,

Paul

It disappeared again... so I'm attaching manually here:
Attached Images

Last edited by pj1974; Jul 23, 2009 at 7:24 AM.
pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2009, 11:00 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calicajun View Post
Wonderful view and picture (after edits), I can just see myself sitting on the patio, drinking a glass of wine while reading a book.
Thank you Craig! Mmmm...I think I can try it this evening. 'Gombrich On the Renaissance, Volume 1: Norm and Form' would go fine with wine : )
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27, 2009, 11:07 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj1974 View Post
Hi bahadir

Weird... it disappears time to time. It is there now (I just went to edit, and it's back).

Yes - I appreciate that in the summer sun the colour might not be the deepest shade of red, however I thought it worth an edit. (hope my edit stays up there).

I can empathise with you... who want to do cloning after a delicious meal..... sometimes even digital processing is "hard work" compared to some of the other luxuries of life! :-)

Keep sharing,

Paul

It disappeared again... so I'm attaching manually here:

There it is! Thank you my friend; looks nice. I hope you enjoyed the process I sometimes liken to doing puzzle, which calls for an appealing subject : ) Ah, as for laziness, it's like insanity when one thinks about the consequences, yet still exists in each of us to some extent, I think
bahadir is offline   Reply With Quote