Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Nov 5, 2009, 1:11 AM   #11

The Boat gives a feeling of ... well I say sleep but then again I have taken my pain meds and that could be why.. but as a Old hand at Nursing homes as a CNA the boat would be nice to bad they don't have some one that would go through and change the pictures monthly so they that are bed ridden can have a change to look at. I would do calenders that way at least every month the picture is changed.. so many are there cause their children don't want them or they cant afford to stay at home or have the fears of doing so... Boring places with so much knowledge and great people...
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2009, 8:45 AM   #12

WOW,,,,
Thank you all so much for your input. I kinda knew the sunset one, although you always hope that all of them would be good. I agree with SharpShotGal on changing the photos.....Thats why I love my digital frame and burned out screen on my notebook probably because of ScreenSaver flipping through photos 24/7. I'll take to heart the more sky and less water. I was just intrigued with the reflection of the boat cast in the water.
BTW...a little backround Beaufort, NC waterfront on a BEAUTIFUL Jan 2008 day temp upper 60's, just the right place at the right time with a decent camera (Canon SD630).
Once again Thank you all.
KeithHorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5, 2009, 5:41 PM   #13

I actually think to much but Nursing homes are not just a place to be watched over any more they are places to go to die... I don't ever want to go to one I tell my kids this my grand kids and I hope they will never place me there.. but I was thinking they should make those rooms with living screens like that nes soda pop machine I seen on line and have it where they can change the places they would like to be at the given time I know they have other doings in life top Secrets yea any ways if they can now read thoughts of people via computers and can hear voices with powerful equipments then why not a screens that are hooked up with a photographic memory such as ie computer and allow these poor unfortunate folks of dooms day material have the day in their age of dieing to go and see what ever where ever they wish with out leaving the bed they are set to die from... course some men would have rather odd choices I am sure and with us Photographers we could have enough to supply the best sights for the very moving moments and make it the best for those that are so going home... to the other side of life to the unknown... I am all for that it would start the next revolution of maybe in home services for the very same ... more jobs for everyone .. is what we all should be looking at ...the revolution of life.
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote