Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Nov 9, 2009, 12:49 AM   #1

Default The last cpuple of days worth

My boys and I went to Seattle yesterday and this is what we got...
A Statue of a man on the water front and Medical Ed from the Ye Ole Curiosity Shoppe its an actual head of a deceased that the students would learn with.. with cramped conditions and all the lighting hard to do away with the reflection... I don't remember this in the old collection but it was there this time they always get new stuff ...they would of gotten our two headed kitten but some one pulled the freezer cord to the shed freezer and the BOSS did not want it in the house freezer got one picture of it on my old computer yet we named her Cyclonia since her uncle was Cyclops and we think her mother and him were doing the wild thing! Some one else had a two headed one around town seen the picture of that one at the dollar store ... makes me wonder!
Attached Images

Last edited by SharpShotGal; Nov 9, 2009 at 12:59 AM.
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 18, 2009, 9:24 AM   #2

The first shot has too many backround distractions. I'm always bad with backrounds too.
The second one??? Well judging by the reflection You don't have 2 heads... Although your avatar would sugest you have a problem with 3's.
KeithHorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19, 2009, 6:33 PM   #3

Thanks Keith yea I see that but ya see I have two other shots on that subject as well I just need to go back with out my neck problem to be able to get down with it LOL I know what you are thinking now... I am actually thinking of laying my head down on the bottom and getting an upshot of the subject and hoping its one of those nice sunny days so that the shot will not be so dull in light it was a gloomy day and my arm was hurting as well from my pinched nerve in my neck... as for the head no I don't have two heads and as for my avatar saying I have a problem with three well that can all depends on just how many think they can run my head.

One more thing the ol Bloody 99 as I knew interstate 99 or Pacific Ave viaduct behind it the subject of talk lately they are wanting to tear it down and a tunnel put in instead. Its a two level that was built before I was born and there is a historical part on line here at http://www.bygonebyways.com/Highway%2099.htm and here http://shastacascade.com/showrecord.asp?id=2195 I knew it as ol Bloody as the men that worked on it started to call it for the men that had died on it as they made it and the many wrecks on it.
Attached Images

Last edited by SharpShotGal; Nov 20, 2009 at 12:36 PM.
Old Nov 20, 2009, 9:49 AM   #4

I like the orentation of the first shot. The second one I wish was more between the buildings left and right in the backround.
KeithHorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2009, 12:26 PM   #5

In the first shot the back ground is part of the foot bridge to the upper veiw area and of course you can see the small car seems when people plans things they dont build them as big or with as much needed space to store things as needed last time I was here there was a guy sleeping on a bench where the small car was and it did scare the living hell out of me and my kids so thankful that seat is taken by storage. the other wellits hard to actually aim a shot when you feel pain in the arm that holds the camera steady I had not brought the tripod for my arm was weak as my right is now... so sory ao them as I said I need to go back later right now its about dealing with doctors that seem to think they can guess what is wrong rather that had gone to school and know what is wrong ...