Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Nov 17, 2009, 6:58 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calicajun View Post
Chato,
It sounds to me that your pictures are coming out exactly as you see them in your mind. Leaving no room or need to change or improve your finish photograph. That being the case, then print, mount, frame and display them in a gallery or street showing to see what the general public thinks about your work. It is always a great feeling when someone wants to buy one of my pictures. Try it and see what happens, if nothing else it's always fun learning experience and a nice way to get out of the house.
Quite right.

So far these images (about 75 of the better ones) have been seen by about twenty people, most of them artists. They all liked them. And while friends of mine, they are not shy about giving critiques.

Dave
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2009, 7:05 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamG View Post
Just because I'm a glutton for punishment, I'm going to jump in here. I just recently started shooting DSLR again after a 20+ year hiatus. However, I've been working with video for those 20 years. I come onto the site to see what other people have done. I feel that gives me an unbiased opinion, if you disagree, that's fine.
LOL! I do disagree, but appreciate your effort to be objective...

Err, crop out the pick-up?

Dave
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote