Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Mar 6, 2010, 9:21 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
..Still cant figure out how they keep them from hitting the ground...
A permanent "stiffy" perhaps? Have you forgotten how puberty and adolesens was, Bynx?
Walter_S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2010, 10:39 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
Kids wear ball caps on their heads like Gomer the Goof, their pants down below their ass. Still cant figure out how they keep them from hitting the ground. And they are completely illiterate. I dont think they deserve the world after we leave. I think we should take it with us.

Lets's kill our kids and steal their cameras!

See cand da!
Ordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2010, 11:20 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo View Post
Lets's kill our kids and steal their cameras!

See cand da!
Sounds like a plan to me
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2010, 11:43 AM   #24

Location: Hebron, Kentucky (northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati):KCVG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordo View Post
Don't get mad. Its a new slang Walter. We should begin a pbjunkiee's Glossary:

win: a nice picture, well framed and perfectly exposed. I like the pp also.
this: a good demonstration of what you are saying. Totally agree with you.
cand da: God knows...

I quickly adopted the young slang with the hope of contacting some beautiful young chicks, but nothing happened yet. I'll keep you informed. Have a nice day. Win this!
I tried out these expressions with my teenage daughter and got no response! I told my daugter that she better learn this new jargon fast as it must be the new criteria for earning full ride scholarships to colleges and universities these days
Wingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2010, 11:51 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelpee View Post
I tried out these expressions with my teenage daughter and got no response! I told my daugter that she better learn this new jargon fast as it must be the new criteria for earning full ride scholarships to colleges and universities these days
Hey stop it guys. Im starting to get scared.
Old Mar 6, 2010, 1:53 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelpee View Post
It looks too busy for my liking--it is difficult to decide what to pay attention to. I'd prefer a more simple approach.
I agree. We are looking at this at full monitor display, yet the actual sticker will be 2 x 6. It is to busy...

Dave
Chato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2010, 5:28 PM   #27

Hahaha thanks guys.... maybe?

I was really tired, and meant to say "can't do a picture"

But i digress, I do not wear crooked ball caps, I wear dress shorts, polo's and sperries a majority of the time I am dressed, please to not compare my new age grammar habits to my appearance.

On a lighter note... Ill see what i can do to simple it up, I see what you guys mean with how busy it is.

Thanks,
Jeff
pbjunkiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2010, 8:39 PM   #28

Bynx we can do that but it would mean taking them to so what s the use of going! its just like learning a new lang for the computer such as LOL or Lmao or :{ or and well I would pass you a drink here or tea but I dont go that far any more... so just pass if and when you come to it all >>>>> dish it out and dish it in life is not a bowl of cherries with out nuts for some one took all the pit stops all ready.... Missy.......

PB Junkie I am sure that mean Peanut Butter junkie if not correct me you are a fine young man I am sure them old drizzies use to have their own hang ups when they were as young at least no one here is calling me Dude as my son has taking to doing and I swear if he don't keep em up I will sew em up them we will have problems>>> course he knows when to pull em up what ever happened to the ring thing if they had a ring they were not available and if they did not it was OK to ask? Unless it went to a different type of club that is what it means as for the hanging pants thing..... part of a clubbing and then a bunch of other would come around to change it just to confuse the rest of the world.... just like when the gay stuff started left meant gay no right does etc ... life of heck... just live yours and I live mine... Life enjoy don't worry be happy Peace Happiness Joy top the world..... make love not war! By the way the last one would really go as for advertising the r was not looking right as a colored cam.... I know I took some business and advertising reading in.....

Last edited by SharpShotGal; Mar 6, 2010 at 8:49 PM.
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2010, 8:51 PM   #29

Ps Bynx only if they get to be classified as a nut LOL... on the full ride ...
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2010, 9:16 PM   #30

SharpShotGal, Ive read your last two posts here, twice. I wish I could get my head around your language. You use english words, but in a rambling way that is foreign to me. You may as well be typing Mongolese.