Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Jun 25, 2010, 10:33 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank-in-toronto View Post
. Thanks for offering this shot to spark discussion.
No problem....even if it did get a wee side-tracked

I like your suggestion, it will be an easy attempt, I'll attach to this post if worthy, even if its still elbow grease-less vanilla
Which, brings me back to Bynx.... I understand what you mean, trying to get effect is exactly what I endeavor with my flower on black stuff. Ice cream would look like caca dripping off a petal

Now....what technique or program did Simple use on the pix....anybody know? I'd love to fool with it and some tuti-frutti ice cream
eddie haskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2010, 2:49 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
Gee sharpshotgal. I would like to respond to this, but while I know you are putting me down here, its mostly so much gibberish. When you learn to speak english and write coherently I will be glad to duke it out with you. But I really feel like Id be all by myself in our match right now.
Just how much English one would need to hear to actually understand it I would not know. As for writing, it don't take much ... For that I am thankful.

I had to start laughing cause that is what it did to me when I started to read what you wrote.. I would like to respond to this ..." and you did! Soem oen gave me a nick name once and it is a bit true I can be such an Aggravation little _hit at times. I feel sorry of that feeling that you do have a bout being alone but I think you would not cause just maybe we together might be able to join forces some how. Even if it is just mere words for now.

So is there any other subjects that you have other than Photography that would excite you? World Order, Politics, Nature... etc...
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2010, 3:15 PM   #23

Well maybe a prime reader like Fun With Dick and Jane and their little dog Spot.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2010, 5:34 PM   #24

You two love birds.....HEY.......I got it, I'll be the photographer at yer wedding if'n you two decide to make your own HD snapshot together, well?

Now....what method did simple use to get that result, I can't find it anywhere......anybody know?
Old Jun 25, 2010, 11:58 PM   #25

Well Bynx we are going to have to put a stop to this that's for sure... LOVE BIRDS?
Is that what this looks like...Hummmmm ..... Eddie you are on Whibey Island right? Hummm yea I know better! I need to come up there one day and get some good shots of old memories! Some where just over the bridge and off to the left down the road some..I know it dont look the same by now.

Last edited by SharpShotGal; Jun 26, 2010 at 12:01 AM.
Old Jun 26, 2010, 1:00 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
Well maybe a prime reader like Fun With Dick and Jane and their little dog Spot.
I got some of them what would you do with them any ways... have me read them to you!? That would be so nice... but any thing else for get it I am sure it would not really go much farther than a nice story of some long ago past time of some one else's dream to fave.
Old Jun 26, 2010, 5:19 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie haskell View Post

Now....what method did simple use to get that result, I can't find it anywhere......anybody know?

check your pm's mate
Old Jun 26, 2010, 3:06 PM   #28

Got it....thanks mate, now, how do I get it (plug in?) into my existing PS?
I really want to play with this program