Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Nov 11, 2010, 12:27 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie haskell View Post
Gee Bynxie....sumtimes I wonder if you're getting enuff bran in your diet?
Are you suggesting its better to blow smoke up the OPs rectum? Lie to him? I dont think so. I wont lie, just call it the way I see it. Take it for what its worth. Im not an a$$ kisser. Now instead of commenting on my comment how about commenting on what you think of the photo?

Last edited by Bynx; Nov 11, 2010 at 12:30 AM.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2010, 1:19 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
Are you suggesting its better to blow smoke up the OPs rectum? Lie to him? I dont think so. I wont lie, just call it the way I see it. Take it for what its worth. Im not an a$$ kisser. Now instead of commenting on my comment how about commenting on what you think of the photo?
Fine....if thats what you want
To me it looks like the wasp was trying to blow smoke up your (his) arse, and missed...it appears his (the wasp) focus was more on seeing who was going to kiss it (the arse).....r sumtin like that
eddie haskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2010, 2:05 AM   #13

Eddie, why is it you insist on pushing my buttons? I dont even find your comments amusing. Are you incapable of commenting on the OPs original post? You know there are other people posting things here besides you and your flowers. It would be nice to acknowledge that.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 11:33 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
Eddie, why is it you insist on pushing my buttons? I dont even find your comments amusing. Are you incapable of commenting on the OPs original post? You know there are other people posting things here besides you and your flowers. It would be nice to acknowledge that.
C'mon guy....why so tart?
I noticed when those who chimed in about your bird post, with the slightest hint of negativity, you defended it with the tenacity of a mother bear of her cub. Yet, the manner you hit this guy with critiquing appears very hard, and sarcastic to me, exhibiting an elitist attitude, one that could possibly shun people away from this site....is that the results you want of your "brutal honesty" pal?
Old Nov 11, 2010, 11:39 AM   #15

I gave an honest appraisal in numerical values for what I saw. Now without any attempt at comical relief can you assign some number values to his post? Sometimes I get pissed off when 3rd party comments are made at my comments instead of at the OP photo. Its an open forum, and as long as there is no malicious intent, comments should be made without getting any back lip from those who disagree. Make your comments to the OP and prove me wrong or at least give your opinion which is all any of us are doing. And what bird post are you referring to?
Old Nov 11, 2010, 12:00 PM   #16

Here guy....http://forums.steves-digicams.com/ph...hhickadee.html
Again, I add my commentary in a manner that I feel comfortable in. It may or may not be to your liking, I can't help that....I accept diversity as it is without trying to pigeonhole it, or force it to my desire. I can see subtle digs, as you exhibited with the reference to "me and my flowers", yet you have the audacity to suggest honesty in posting style?
I'm through buddy, you can have the last word.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 12:25 PM   #17

Remember, when you speak stupid with the intent of being funny, sometimes it just doesnt come across that way. And I speak english. I reread every post and I found myself only explaining what I did and why the pic looked like it did. I didnt wiseass with anyone on their comments which, except for your goofy comment were not uncomplimentary. You still havent said a word about the OPs pic here but insist on making your comments to me. Im sure if the same thing happened in your posts you wouldnt be thrilled. WORD.
Old Nov 11, 2010, 3:08 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkmp50 View Post
...Wizzard, when you say it spit at me are you
sure you spelled that right LOL.
HAAA...!

Just being careful so as not to offend anyone...
Wizzard0003 is offline   Reply With Quote