Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Oct 30, 2012, 5:56 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by klfatcj View Post
I think trying to improve this one is getting far too picky. I think that you have achieved a picture where anyone looking at it would say that the only improvement would have personally been to be in the photo, either the setting alone, as one of the couple or driving the car.

I like the wider crop. A wedding album will have lots of shots where the only things in the scene are the couple.

Kevin
Ya, you're right.

No one can improve the original. .

Cant imagine what the OP was thinking of.

Last edited by sdromel; Oct 31, 2012 at 3:27 PM. Reason: Pix deleted - Impossible to improve original
sdromel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2012, 2:37 PM   #12

I think trying to improve this one is getting far too picky. I think that you have achieved a picture where anyone looking at it would say that the only improvement would have personally been to be in the photo, either the setting alone, as one of the couple or driving the car.

I like the wider crop. A wedding album will have lots of shots where the only things in the scene are the couple.

Kevin
klfatcj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2, 2012, 9:44 PM   #13

Don't follow the subject, you weren't able to capture the gamma in this picture. If you tell tale the ambiguous nature of the session, you'll find out that there is a lot to improve upon. During trial, try contemplating the mot existent part of the wedding and go at it. If you get caught up, just let the remainder of the camera and it's total concept behold for you.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 10:21 PM   #14

My own two cents and edit. I adjusted the middle level control to .80 and added +8 red and -3 blue in color balance to even out the white. To me this added a little bit more detail in her dress and allowed the grooms tux to darken a little more.

Just my thoughts, but a very very nice capture and I think the couple will love it.
Attached Images

tswen is offline   Reply With Quote