Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Mar 15, 2005, 12:07 AM   #1

... and the Shrimp Queen. (Yes, I admit its not EXACTLY as clear as I'd liked, but she was zooming by and the expression on her face was great!)
Attached Images

smilez03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 17, 2005, 12:45 AM   #2

The Shrimp Queen shothad definitely caught a great expression. I also like the composition of the cars in line. The kids pulling the (something) is a good picture, but needs to have the (something) in the shot as well in order to be complete. The crowd photo just doesn't seem to have a subject and is too busy. The people running must have a destination, which should be in the picture. The pictures are all sharp and well exposed.

I hope this doesn't sound rude. I tried going to each image before making a comment on it and found my text had disappeared when I came back, so I cut down the remarks to just the basics. At my age, I just can't seem to keep as much in the head as I used to. Maybe ought to see about a memory upgrade.

brian
VTphotog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2005, 6:29 PM   #3

VT, not rude at all! It's a critique--what I asked for! I appreciate the comments.

The boys were pulling some sort of two wheeled cart, there was someone else in the shot as well and it was a bit distracting . I wanted to focus on the expressions on the kid's faces.

The crowd shotis also my least favorite -- I wish I could have gotten one of the old ladies catching beads or a fireman reacting or something -- it was like Girls Gone Wild,Senior Edition!
smilez03 is offline   Reply With Quote