Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old May 2, 2005, 12:04 PM   #61

I don't remember ever seeing crossfires like this, and have never debated anyone or even felt like it until I became aquainted with your style, Rodney. That is just being honest. And I find this happens over and over with other members as well, from time to time. (with you) It isn't meant to be fodder for the mods to get incensed and flex their censorship. Be that as it may, and taking into account the disposition of the moderators, I think it unfair to make a remark inviting a vote which will inevitably stir up a pile of mud slinging and end up being cut by the moderators again. As a lot of threads of this nature already have. You've been there, seen that, bought the T shirt. Let's move on. Best regards,

KennethD
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2005, 12:09 PM   #62

KENNETHD wrote:
Quote:
I don't remember ever seeing crossfires like this, and have never debated anyone or even felt like it until I became aquainted with your style, Rodney. That is just being honest. And I find this happens over and over with other members as well, from time to time. (with you) It isn't meant to be fodder for the mods to get incensed and flex their censorship. Be that as it may, and taking into account the disposition of the moderators, I think it unfair to make a remark inviting a vote which will inevitably stir up a pile of mud slinging and end up being cut by the moderators again. As a lot of threads of this nature already have. You've been there, seen that, bought the T shirt. Let's move on. Best regards,
KennethD
Kenneth,

I'll remind you and everyone else that I've never been rude or ugly to anyone, but I've received many comments on here and in private messages such as the one I'm pasting below...Possibly you remember sending it.

__Original Message_____
Date: 2005-04-14 10:50:10
Subject: You said you were leaving.....

Hey you old drama queen, why are you still here?

RodneyBlair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2005, 12:17 PM   #63

so rodney?
i don't remember a single time where two wrongs equalled a 'right'!

you've gone around, for the entire time you've been here, with an 'i'm better than you' attitude...critiquing away, but always casting others critiques of your photos aside because they're 'amateurs'...

Vito
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2005, 12:20 PM   #64

photosbyvito wrote:
Quote:
so rodney?
i don't remember a single time where two wrongs equalled a 'right'!

you've gone around, for the entire time you've been here, with an 'i'm better than you' attitude...critiquing away, but always casting others critiques of your photos aside because they're 'amateurs'...

Vito
Someone had the same complaint about you last week, but the moderators removed it. You make too many assumptions, Vito.

Rodney
Old May 2, 2005, 12:25 PM   #65

again...i will say
SO?!

if i shot someone, would that give you reason to shoot someone too? no it doesn't
everyone makes mistakes..
sorry if i've had the 'better than you' attitude..but that still doesn't give you the right to have one too
Vito

btw..you didn't answer my question about your image..and your workflow..
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2005, 12:32 PM   #66

photosbyvito wrote:
Quote:
again...i will say
SO?!

if i shot someone, would that give you reason to shoot someone too? no it doesn't
everyone makes mistakes..
sorry if i've had the 'better than you' attitude..but that still doesn't give you the right to have one too
Vito

btw..you didn't answer my question about your image..and your workflow..
Vito,

I'm not and have not been rude...it is you all that are ganging up on me here...this is my thread and everyone is bashing me because I pushed Chris. If he and I are fine with it why should everyone else worry with it?

My workflow varies depending on what I'm doing. This image looks a little pixely(sp?) because I accidentally sized it down too small when preparing it for here and instead of going back to the original I increased the size of the downsized version.

I generally process my images for large prints and don't worry too much about smaller sizes unless it is going on my site which isn't the situation with this image.

Rodney
Old May 2, 2005, 12:41 PM   #67

RodneyBlair wrote:
Quote:
KENNETHD wrote:
Quote:
KennethD
Kenneth,

I'll remind you and everyone else that I've never been rude or ugly to anyone, but I've received many comments on here and in private messages such as the one I'm pasting below...Possibly you remember sending it.

__Original Message_____
Date: 2005-04-14 10:50:10
Subject: You said you were leaving.....

Hey you old drama queen, why are you still here?
Eveyone's got a different version of what rude or ugly might be. Your remarks inspired my model so much, for example, that she will no longer allow her pics to be posted here. It's a two way street. Suck it up. Move on....
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2, 2005, 12:49 PM   #68

KENNETHD wrote:
Quote:
RodneyBlair wrote: KENNETHD wrote:
Eveyone's got a different version of what rude or ugly might be. Your remarks inspired my model so much, for example, that she will no longer allow her pics to be posted here. It's a two way street. Suck it up. Move on....
That's too bad because she is a pretty girl. I've seen images of her posted since then. There is one where she has tears in her eyes. Anyway, I critiqued the photographer's execution of the shots, not the model. You didn't do well with her images and I stated why...Wasn't anything ugly about my comments.

Rodney
Old May 2, 2005, 12:50 PM   #69
Administrator

This thread is now closed.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote