Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Jun 20, 2005, 8:40 PM   #1

The wedding location was a pretty spot, but was less than ideal for pictures. Here I wanted some shots capturing the brides expressions and mood. I wish there had been no obstructions between the groom and the lens, but some things just don't work out as planned. :-( Anyway, As you can see I was working a tight spot.

The technical stuff: Flash mounted on bracket set manually with ambient exposure compensation set to -2.0ev.
Attached Images

RodneyBlair is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 20, 2005, 11:25 PM   #2

RodneyBlair wrote:
Quote:
The wedding location was a pretty spot, but was less than ideal for pictures. Here I wanted some shots capturing the brides expressions and mood. I wish there had been no obstructions between the groom and the lens, but some things just don't work out as planned. :-( Anyway, As you can see I was working a tight spot.

The technical stuff: Flash mounted on bracket set manually with ambient exposure compensation set to -2.0ev.

With that said about the obstruction I will not comment on that. I will say that you did capture the bride very well and the lighting is again excellent.
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2005, 1:28 AM   #3

vIZnquest wrote:
Quote:
RodneyBlair wrote:
Quote:

With that said about the obstruction I will not comment on that. I will say that you did capture the bride very well and the lighting is again excellent.

Thanks for the comments. The lighting is why I'm sharing these. Everyone who owns a camera ends up wanting to shoot a friend or relative's wedding and even more often when the wedding is outside.

Because of the set-up for this wedding I was able to move about without being a distraction to the ceremony, but it is rare that I can do that.

Rodney
RodneyBlair is offline   Reply With Quote