Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Jun 21, 2005, 1:09 PM   #1

I took my grandson to visit a local wildlife farm at the weekend, I took these shots while I was there.

Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 21, 2005, 1:10 PM   #2

Pic removed, :?

Old Jun 21, 2005, 1:11 PM   #3

Another pic removed. :?

That'll teach me to read the rules, sorry folk.

Old Jun 21, 2005, 1:12 PM   #4

Last one removed. lol

Old Jun 21, 2005, 1:53 PM   #5

Hi Yorkie.

These are fine shots for sure, but if I may. And i'm just trying to help a fellow Brit, we're outnumbered here :-).

Before you get a big bad moderator breathing down your neck, please noterule no.4. of the forum guidelines for this, the Critiques and Techniques forum............. http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=90

..............Be Concise
Please post only one image per thread...this will allow each image to be judged on it's own merits and keeps the thread on topic.

I know, who reads rules, (I don't ), but this is only applicable to this forum to enable members to concentrate on, and give justice to, their comments.

If you just intended to show your photos without inviting critique, then it might be best to post them in the Wildlife Photos section. No problem with multiple image posts there or most of the other forums http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_forum.php?id=11

If this is so, then i'm sure a moderator will happily move them for you. If not, then sit back and wait :shock:.

Once again, nice pics, and is that a skull on each of the hindlegs in the first one :?.

Stevekin.
Stevekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21, 2005, 2:07 PM   #6

Stevekin wrote:
Quote:
Hi Yorkie.

These are fine shots for sure, but if I may. And i'm just trying to help a fellow Brit, we're outnumbered here :-).

Before you get a big bad moderator breathing down your neck, please noterule no.4. of the forum guidelines for this, the Critiques and Techniques forum............. http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=90

..............Be Concise
Please post only one image per thread...this will allow each image to be judged on it's own merits and keeps the thread on topic.

I know, who reads rules, (I don't ), but this is only applicable to this forum to enable members to concentrate on, and give justice to, their comments.

If you just intended to show your photos without inviting critique, then it might be best to post them in the Wildlife Photos section. No problem with multiple image posts there or most of the other forums http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/view_forum.php?id=11

If this is so, then i'm sure a moderator will happily move them for you. If not, then sit back and wait :shock:.

Once again, nice pics, and is that a skull on each of the hindlegs in the first one :?.

Stevekin.
Cheers Steve, I've not been on here for a while and forgot about that rule.

I had posted the photos (now photo. lol) for critique, always looking to improve my shots.

Thanks for pointing my mistake out, saves me getting a slap. lol

Old Jun 21, 2005, 4:06 PM   #7

That's ok Yorkie, and it's handy that we can edit our posts eh .

The pic you have left.... that's a great shot of the cricket (??) rewiring the coconut :G.

I still think there is a skull on each of the hind legs. The only criticism I have is the fact it is a rear view, but then there was probably nothing you could do about that if it was behind glass, other than wait for an age. And I know that's not possible with a Grandson in tow.

I'm sorry, I can't get over those 'knees' and please tell me what it actually is.

Thanks.

Steve.
Stevekin is offline   Reply With Quote