Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Nov 7, 2005, 11:38 AM   #1
Super Moderator

i think i was a bit out of line with comments on the degree to which everyone was posting.. everyone has their own reasons and schedules to follow..

its of no excuse, but i was actually more frustrated with something else and it carried over into my post.. so i hope i have not royally pi$$ed everyone off.. and hope you won't hold it against me..

thanks to all that participate and i encourage everyone to do so at their own pace..

ok, off to lab, be back later to reply to some posts..

kind regards,
dustin
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 7, 2005, 11:45 AM   #2

I must have missed the original. Are we posting too much or too little. And I know what you mean about taking things out on other people. Not that I do that. :roll:
fairy_basslet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2005, 12:08 PM   #3

There isn't anything rude or abrasive in your comments. Opinions are what they are, and I find your style of communicating your thoughts is considerate, and user friendly. Your comments reflect your knowledge and your points are aimed toward constructive help.There hasn't been a better example of how this topic's ettiquette should be observed, IMO, speaking of your posts...keep on keepin on mate!

Kd
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2005, 1:54 PM   #4

I agree wholeheartedly - I really look forward to Dustin's comments & opinions.

Dustin, IMO your comments arealways honest,extremely informativeandreally encouraging. You don't need to apologise for anything - hell, some people pay a fortune for this quality of instruction!
SteveDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2005, 10:04 PM   #5

Dustin

Since everyone here has no idea what your talking about, I will except your apology. You were being a bad boy and if you do it again I will post over saturated pictures every day until you beg me to stop.

dale

PSon't worry about it Dustin... Nobody cares. They just want you to be there for them. Your help and assistance is sometimes the onlyadvice we get. You help us all and thats all we care about.

BTW: No dessert for a week.
thatsanicepicture2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8, 2005, 10:24 PM   #6
Super Moderator

Dale,

you are too funny man.. :blah: thanks for the laugh...

i also realized no one knew what i was referring to.. but thats ok..i and if you start posting oversaturated images, i will just retaliate with more over-processed "art" shots.. haha :lol:

to everyone..
thanks for responding.. your appreciation is what keeps me here, so no worries, i am not going anywhere anytime soon..

-dustin
Old Nov 8, 2005, 11:50 PM   #7

Hards80 wrote:
Quote:
i and if you start posting oversaturated images, i will just retaliate with more over-processed "art" shots.. haha :lol:
No! Nooooo! Not that! Please... Not again...

I give. Uncle... Uncle!

dale

thatsanicepicture2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2005, 1:16 AM   #8

Dustin! Like many people here , I also don't really know what's all the buzz about.
I just want to thank you for the great help you give us here. I just wonder how you get all this time and enthusiasm to answer almost every post with clever comment.

Thanks a lot, man

P.S. If I want my pics to be extolled, I show them to my family.
In this forum I learn.
AK-66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2005, 10:15 AM   #9
Super Moderator

dale, :blah:

ak-66- luckily, since most of research is spent in front of your computer doing this or that, i just keep a web browser open most of the time to the forum and when i am thinking or stuck, i can write a comment or two, so it works out for me time wise pretty well.. most days..
Old Nov 11, 2005, 7:57 AM   #10

Folks, I missed the original. My internet is still down. But from the discussion, I must say I have alway looked forward to reading Dustin comments. Yes if he doesn't like something he says so and when he has to appreciate, he does so. His straight forward manner has always left me bitting my lower lip but I have always learnt from him. Man, that is the spirit. You keep us thinking and shooting more. That is what keeps this forum interesting and inviting.
Aumma45 is offline   Reply With Quote