Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Nov 24, 2005, 10:57 PM   #1

Just about all the buildings have these type of windows the arch and even bigger in size.
Attached Images

Geminichild is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 25, 2005, 8:52 AM   #2

what a waste of beautiful windows and brick/stone.* they will knock this all down to build houses or a strip mall. * *this one works as part of the series in a documentary sort of way,* the crop is a little tight and i find i want to see more foregound leading in and more on the right where the building gets taller. are you going back again, bundle up - it's cold out there!!*
julies517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25, 2005, 7:58 PM   #3

We just got back today around 4:30pm I think it was. We got there around 8am this morning. I had my son and my brother had his kid. Well this building is where last time just me and my brother heard a door slamming a few times from down stairs once we got upstairs. Well being down stairs today we again were set up to take some pictures, and all of the sudden there is that door slamming again. Well this time it was right around the corner and it's in the middle of the building inside leads one hallway to the next. I stood there just watching this door open and close fast and slow open half way and than more. Than I feel this cold rush of air just pass by me than again the other way. I have no idea but this one building is definitly strange.
Geminichild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2005, 9:16 AM   #4
Super Moderator

sounds kinda creepy man.. is this inside of a town or is this out in the rural area?
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2005, 11:19 AM   #5

it's in a suburb of nyc. they just opened a middle school somewhere on the property. it is somewhat rural but close to heavily trafficked roads.
julies517 is offline   Reply With Quote