Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Dec 7, 2005, 4:48 PM   #1

I went to a tag sale and found this old doll sitting in the chair like this, took the picture and then bought it, when I brought the doll home my dog went crazy and would not stop barking at it, and my kids did not want it near them, so I put it in the basement.

This is the doll you saw in one of the pics my brother posted from the abandon buildings we were shooting, it looks pretty evil in some of those pictures, sometimes I think this is going to get up and walk, so for now it is locked in the basement, till it is time for another photo shoot.
Attached Images

PHOTO-PRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 7, 2005, 5:40 PM   #2

Hey,

I remember the creepy shots of this little lady in that cool building... i think that you should have backed out a bit and got the whole chair in or at least got the whole of it from the seat upwards...

Dom
DomCotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2005, 11:22 PM   #3

Nice, The missing chair is a bit distracting. I thing part of it or all of it might have made a difference.
Aumma45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2005, 10:20 AM   #4

Just be careful about things that go bump in the night in your basement - forgive me for saying thisbut your new purchasehas a definite 'Stephen King'feel about it :-)
SteveDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2005, 4:11 PM   #5

i think it's hilarious that you bought this creepy doll at a tag sale and now it's locked in your basement!* you should be doing some dark B&Ws with this as your subject, or even reflected in the mylar could be interesting....i look forward to seeing what else you come up with.
julies517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2005, 5:50 PM   #6

Hello Julie,

It might be funny it is in the basement, but I will call that cold storage like the morgue so it won't get up and walk around while I am sleeping at nite.

I will be using this as a prop for some dark side photo's, and will post some pic's when they are done, till then I will keep the doll on ice till it is time to bring it back to life. LOL!!
Old Dec 8, 2005, 5:55 PM   #7

Hello,

I don't know if you ever saw the movie "MAGIC" with Anthony Hopkins it was made in 1987. This will make you wonder about any kind of doll. And another good one is from the Twilight Zone is Takie Tina. That will make you think!!!
Old Dec 8, 2005, 6:09 PM   #8

i remember Magic and talking tina. Magic gave me nightmares for weeks....creepy. your basement have a deadbolt?
Old Dec 8, 2005, 6:21 PM   #9

Yes I lock my basement door. Oh my wife wanted to let you know she is originally from Rockland County and lived there for 33 years.
Old Dec 8, 2005, 9:30 PM   #10

really, where in rockland? i've been here for 37 years myself....just couldn't escape lol.