Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Dec 30, 2005, 4:31 PM   #11

With the expressions and compositions looking so good, it's hard to say much, but as this is in the critiques section, I'll add a bit of a comment. It's really hard to avoid drool/food/mucusaround the mouth and nose of the very young and many of my shots of my kids end up in pp trying to get rid of some of this. Keeping wet wipes handy may help, although can wipe the smile off along with the lunch. In the end, I suppose you just capture the moment, moisture and all. Very nice.

Kevin
klfatcj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2005, 4:45 PM   #12

klfatcj wrote:
Quote:
With the expressions and compositions looking so good, it's hard to say much, but as this is in the critiques section, I'll add a bit of a comment. It's really hard to avoid drool/food/mucusaround the mouth and nose of the very young and many of my shots of my kids end up in pp trying to get rid of some of this. Keeping wet wipes handy may help, although can wipe the smile off along with the lunch. In the end, I suppose you just capture the moment, moisture and all. Very nice.

Kevin
Good point. We love kids as is but when we're taking photographs we have to use keener eyes.

dale

PS: However, cake all over the place is a requirement for "First Birthday" pictures.
thatsanicepicture2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31, 2005, 10:17 AM   #13

I could not stop myself from laughing. I got some of the funniest comments. But it is lovely on this forum. Dusting used ISO 200. Should have used my Sigma but...

Dale I had to shoot about 40 to get those three. Thanks for appreciating. I have wished so many times that they were sharper. Dale, I take seriously you advice. Next time I will take more care about the food bit.

When you are passing by, you might not remember little details like food on the mouth. Truthfully saw that on the screen later. Tried to clean but not a very successful job. My appologies about presenting the babe like that.

Your comments have been most appreciated. You have all been very kind commenting. Happy New year to all of you.

Kind regards.

Jaki.

Aumma45 is offline   Reply With Quote