Old Feb 10, 2006, 3:50 PM   #1
P-A

I like this photo very much, whats your opinion
Attached Images

P-A is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 10, 2006, 4:25 PM   #2
LT7

I can see why you do, it is very nice, and if it's your dog, I'm sure you like it even more. Good picture. Good contrast between the dog and the snow.

LT
LT7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2006, 6:41 PM   #3
Super Moderator

quite honestly, this is just a normal shot of a dog. its not really a portrait or any artistic portrayal, therefore i am not sure if this is the correct forum.

if you go to stupid pet tricks forum, they will love it down there and i am sure you will get plenty of comments because it is a very cute dog.
Hards80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2006, 6:47 PM   #4

i love dogs- and this is a lovely picture of your doggie, you could crop in closer to him, you don't really need all that snowy-nothingness around him. you should post this in stupid pet tricks, it would be a welcome addition.
julies517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2006, 6:48 PM   #5

I agree with Dustin....technically ok...you've handled the exposure competantly, which isn't always done properly in snow, but there is nothing that stands out here.

rjseeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2006, 6:56 PM   #6

Of course, no two people will see exactly the same thing. For my tastes, this is a lovely shot, and I like it being in critiques. I have repeatedly blown my whites, and it's nice to see a shot with not only a great model, but the background doesn't interfere with detail in the dog in any way. Neither one are blown. Maybe a tighter crop would be appealing, I'm looking at the whole thing and think there's a nice balance (to my eye) as it is. Best regards,

KennethD
Edit: This has got to be a pup right? Just looks too fluffy and soft to be fully mature. Lab?
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2006, 10:43 PM   #7

In matters of taste we shall not dispute. I kind of agree with Kenneth. Well exposed pic. Just cropped and cloned, if you don't mind. Regards.Jaki
Attached Images

Aumma45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2006, 3:40 PM   #8
P-A

Ok, thanks verybody for your comments, for me its still a very good picture technical beacuse almost a white dog in snow a sunny day is not easy for me. style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"But im sure im learning.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"KennethD, she is not a puppy she is almost a 9 year old Golden Retriever

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"I do what you said, moving to stupid pet tricks

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Thanks all
P-A is offline   Reply With Quote