Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 29, 2006, 4:26 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
kenmck15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,568
Default

This lil guy snuck up behnd me while i was having lunch

c&t welcome

cheers

ken
Attached Images
 
kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 29, 2006, 5:45 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
SteveDak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,471
Default

Hi Ken, This is a really nice shot in my opinion - the ground cover compliments the birds colouring perfectly and yet he stands out well from the background - nice and sharp too
SteveDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2006, 3:05 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
kenmck15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,568
Default

SteveDak wrote:
Quote:
Hi Ken, This is a really nice shot in my opinion - the ground cover compliments the birds colouring perfectly and yet he stands out well from the background - nice and sharp too

thanks steve for yout comments

ken


kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2006, 3:08 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Boily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,704
Default

I really like the colours and sharpness of this shot great job
Boily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2006, 3:10 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
kenmck15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,568
Default

Boily wrote:
Quote:
I really like the colours and sharpness of this shot great job

thanks mate, appreciated

ken
kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2006, 7:31 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 216
Default

Ken:

Nice, sharp, well composed shot. Not much else to say!

Best,

-Ben
oBSidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2006, 8:23 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
kenmck15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,568
Default

oBSidian wrote:
Quote:
Ken:

Nice, sharp, well composed shot. Not much else to say!

Best,

-Ben

thanks ben

ken


kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29, 2006, 9:02 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
E.S. Crawford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 911
Default

sweet capture, ken!

i gonna have to pull a simon here, though.

the shot seems a bit too bright for me.

some of the oof background is washed out a bit (at least on my monitor).

other than that, the subject is in perfect focus and composition.

to be honest, this shot caught my eye right away.

nice!


scot
E.S. Crawford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30, 2006, 3:41 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
kenmck15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,568
Default

E.S. Crawford wrote:
Quote:
sweet capture, ken!
i gonna have to pull a simon here, though.
the shot seems a bit too bright for me.
some of the oof background is washed out a bit (at least on my monitor).
other than that, the subject is in perfect focus and composition.
to be honest, this shot caught my eye right away.
nice!

scot

thanks mate, i had a quick go at bringing down mids in backing. this wat u mean

ken


Attached Images
 
kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 1:19 AM.