Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Apr 11, 2006, 5:03 AM   #21

Ha ha....! What are you young rascals up to now??? Being retired I sometimes stay up til sunset and sometimes right thru to the next night. It's a luxury, I can tell you. I have the house to myself, as all the rest of the clan are (Bailey Bichon included) zzzzzzzzz....zzz...zzz..z'ing away. Sometimes the best is late late at night...the rain stops, stars come out (my sensitive side, the side with the wool on it) and we get some really nice mild nights. If I weren't afraid of being arrested I'd go for a stroll in the 'hood. Had to settle for a late night work out in the garage and a browse on here. Just about time for breakfast. Good job with the eggs, Syd!

Kd
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2006, 5:19 AM   #22

I took a closer look at your breakfast. How could you eat these little dudes?
Attached Images

In search of Syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2006, 11:47 AM   #23

Hmmmm....is it my monitor again...my eyes...? You sure it's not a dude...ette???

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Kd
Old Apr 11, 2006, 12:51 PM   #24

Steve, I didn't want you forgetting that cup of coffee incident this morning so created this to hang in your Malibu apartment . . .
Attached Images

In search of Syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2006, 3:02 PM   #25

Gee thanks Syd, I will have to have it blown up into a very large printsince, as you'd expect, it is quite a large apartment with rather expansive walls.Quite useful though for stopping over, during my frequent jaunts to exotic shores:G

I reclaimed the 'stompie' and dried it out by the way - the coffee gave it an interesting flavour. Almost as good as my prized hubbly-bubbly.
SteveDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2006, 1:01 AM   #26

The"unsoftened " Red Pepper...
Attached Images

Old Apr 12, 2006, 1:23 AM   #27
Administrator

I'll confess that I haven't been reading through many of the threads here lately. So, I can imagine this happens often.

However, from a "netiquette" perspective, it's not considered to beappropriate to postimages in someone elses thread in this forum (the focus should be on the image the original poster wants critiqued).

KENNETHDprobably doesn't mind, and I'm sure it's all in good fun (especially considering the content).

But, you may not want to make a habit out of it.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2006, 2:39 AM   #28

Why, goodness, Jim! (blushes and sputters) you shouldn't have.....! Ha ha...I was wondering if this would cause any concern. Kudos to the lads for spicing up a dull rainy (so far) bleak spring in my end of the world. This weather could drive a man to cooking. And you're right...KennethD is okay with it, and would like to take credit for enticing them with my mouth watering pictures of lean mean cuisine. (Oh no, please. No requests for recipes at this point.):lol::!:

Kd