Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Apr 12, 2006, 11:28 AM   #1

Strawberries . . .
Attached Images

In search of Syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 12, 2006, 11:46 AM   #2
LT7

Nice and sharp picture Syd, great advertising material for Strawberries.

LT
LT7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2006, 2:39 PM   #3

First Ken and now you, its time for lunch. Those are some amazing looking berries. What country did they import those from?
JunixRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2006, 2:54 PM   #4

Thanks LT & Junix. I think the theme for the week must be food. Not sure where the berries are from, but they get bigger and better as the season gets on. Wimbledon time in June is the time for English strawberries.
Old Apr 12, 2006, 6:59 PM   #5

AAhhhh...rrred red strawberries. My turn to critique. I would say these would be more appealing sans plastic container. No borders either. Fruits and veggies. Glorious models. How can you go wrong shooting good to eat food?

Kd
KENNETHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12, 2006, 7:02 PM   #6

Great colour and sharpness

ken

kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2006, 3:23 AM   #7

But it's all right.
That is I think it's not too bad.
Let me take you down,
‘Cos I'm going to Strawberry Fields.
Nothing is real
And nothing to get hungabout.
Strawberry Fields forever

SteveDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2006, 3:30 AM   #8

Ahhhh! another great British invention . . the Beatles.

I thought you might like to blow this up and hang it in your master kitchen or one of the kitchenettes on the third floor . . .
Old Apr 13, 2006, 4:42 AM   #9

I would like to ask.... Why do you really want a critique on this. ???? Really I would like to know what you are expecting to hear, other than the usual praise from the frequent flyer's?

I know this is going to stick out as less than friendly, however its not my intention at all.

Really like so many others, I baffled for the reason of the posting. 100 posts of similar or for that matter snaps of various objects is hardly stretching yours or our imaginations Syd.

The forum is really trashed don't you think. No real content any more and certainly no real critique. I mean everyone has left.

I really sorry for this Syd. Your obviously a good guy and from what I've seen on some occasions - a fine photographer, but maybe requesting a page of your own from Steve would be a better way to go ?? :blah:

Still I love you though..... really! :?
LBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2006, 5:10 AM   #10

I could delve into a character analysis/bashof you too but would rather not. I could ask why you keep posting the same old boring series of pics that are; cold, lack imagination, perhaps very cooly calculated technically, and always with a hint incredible arrogance and conceit. Relying mainly on your "feminine" charm or what I would call manipulation.

As of late you very rarely (if ever) comment on anybody elses posts unless they have proved to be your most compliant sychophants in feeding you praise. Perhaps you're just too busy to comment these days, but seem to have time to have plenty of time for your own posts.

If you were more of an active and constructive member of this forum then perhaps you would realise that at quiet times there is much friendly banter and mutual support going on. I realise these concepts must be strange to you.

And why oh why are you so intent on causing disharmony at every opportunity, let alone your inability to deal with minor frustrations you have with this forum. I also doubt you lack any sense of self critique too.

But I still love you too! :blah: