Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 16, 2006, 12:27 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
kenmck15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,568
Default

ust lying around our local park and saw this leaf. I thought the colour contrasted nicely with the grass.



ken
Attached Images
 
kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 16, 2006, 12:29 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
joeybob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa.
Posts: 148
Default

This would make a great poster. Excellent photo.
joeybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2006, 12:35 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
kenmck15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,568
Default

joeybob wrote:
Quote:
This would make a great poster. Excellent photo.

thank you joeybob

ken


kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2006, 1:44 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
JunixRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 155
Default

The depth of field and sharpness is briliant. That is a fantastic image. How do you do your framing?
JunixRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2006, 1:49 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
kenmck15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,568
Default

JunixRose wrote:
Quote:
The depth of field and sharpness is briliant. That is a fantastic image. How do you do your framing?

Thank you for feedback

i just use a add on filter called Dream suite and i just select the first factory default frame option.

ken
kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2006, 5:46 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Reanimator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Huddersfield
Posts: 1,347
Default

simple yet very effective, very nice shot

on looking at it again the grass kinda looks like ants carrying away there food



Gary
Reanimator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2006, 6:37 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
In search of Syd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,657
Default

A scene that could be found in anyone's back garden.

One of the best photographs I have seen on this site. This shot displays a true photographer's eye for his surroundings. Expertly executed, nicely composed, framed and extremely pleasing to the eye. I can see great commercial demand for such an image.

I think you realize how good this is. Be humbly proud!

Regards,

Syd
In search of Syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2006, 7:11 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
kenmck15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,568
Default

Reanimator wrote:
Quote:
simple yet very effective, very nice shot

on looking at it again the grass kinda looks like ants carrying away there food


Gary

thank you very much

ken
kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2006, 7:13 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
kenmck15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,568
Default

In search of Syd wrote:
Quote:
A scene that could be found in anyone's back garden.

One of the best photographs I have seen on this site. This shot displays a true photographer's eye for his surroundings. Expertly executed, nicely composed, framed and extremely pleasing to the eye. I can see great commercial demand for such an image.

I think you realize how good this is. Be humbly proud!

Regards,

Syd
WOOW thank you so much for your feedback syd

its very kind words and also means even more as i am a fan of ur work. Thanks again for feedback

regards

ken
kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16, 2006, 7:38 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,427
Default

This is a great shot Ken, bluring the back ground really made the leaf stand out, beautifull colours.

Alex
alex james is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 2:10 AM.