Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Apr 25, 2006, 9:02 AM   #11

Nice 'happy' albumshot PJ - you look good together although personally I find Tundi the more attractive :G
SteveDak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2006, 9:03 AM   #12

Dudette: A Sydism for a cool, intelligent, fun to be with, all round nice chick.

Keep up the good work Paul. I have nothing but respect for you dude.

Dude: A Sydism for a cool, intelligent, fun to be with, all round nice guy.

Syd
In search of Syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2006, 9:05 AM   #13

Tundi has cuter legs than Zoe Ball IMHO.
In search of Syd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2006, 9:18 AM   #14

A beautiful photo, Paul, of you and your dear bride-to-be, Tundi!

Very, Very, VERY .

I see something in both of your eyes...that "something" is kindness. It is certainly a stretch for me, not knowing you two and a half a world away...but I sense that Tundi sees the kindness in your soul, pj1974.

As a final note...I absolutely love Tundi's wonderful "fashion statement!"

Heels in tall, green grass...how elegant and original!!!

Should you two ever travel to USA, you both would be most welcome in my humble home.:-)
digcamfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2006, 10:59 AM   #15

SteveDak wrote:
Quote:
Nice 'happy' albumshot PJ - you look good together although personally I find Tundi the more attractive :G
Hey Steve, ah c'mon.... couldn't you edit your post to edit your post and change the word "more" to "less"..? Whats 4 letters between friends? Can I bribe you? :-)

And then I'll have to remember to edit my quote of you post too... :?

Seriously, thanks 4 looking - and I'm glad you think we look good together...

Paul
pj1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2006, 11:05 AM   #16

In search of Syd wrote:
Quote:
Dudette: A Sydism for a cool, intelligent, fun to be with, all round nice chick.

Keep up the good work Paul. I have nothing but respect for you dude.

Dude: A Sydism for a cool, intelligent, fun to be with, all round nice guy.

Syd
Well Syd, I guess Tundi does fit the sydictionary (UK version) definition of dudette. Definitely so on the cool, fun 2 B with all round nice chick. While "Tundette" is not a 21st century female counterpart ofAlbert Einstien, and never pretends to be an academic, I would comfortably call her quite intelligent and definitely a perceptive lass.

Thanks Sydude, for your kind comments. With mutual respect,

Paul
Old Apr 25, 2006, 11:07 AM   #17

In search of Syd wrote:
Quote:
Tundi has cuter legs than Zoe Ball IMHO.
Now THAT's saying something!! andthat makes me tend to agree with you yet again, Mr Syd...

Tundi will be VERY chuffed to hear the comments above, including this one! Cheers.

Paul
Old Apr 25, 2006, 11:17 AM   #18

digcamfan wrote:
Quote:
A beautiful photo, Paul, of you and your dear bride-to-be, Tundi!

Very, Very, VERY .

I see something in both of your eyes...that "something" is kindness. It is certainly a stretch for me, not knowing you two and a half a world away...but I sense that Tundi sees the kindness in your soul, pj1974.

As a final note...I absolutely love Tundi's wonderful "fashion statement!"

Heels in tall, green grass...how elegant and original!!!

Should you two ever travel to USA, you both would be most welcome in my humble home.:-)
Thanks digcamfan,

As usual your words are full of warmth and personal attention. Much appreciated indeed. Glad you liked the photo so much and replied to it.

Well as you are half a world away and you and I are only linked by cyber-technology (and of course a shared interest in photography) it's great to know humans can still connect in such a way. Your sensing of kindness in Tundi is definitely true. If there is any worthy attribute in myself, I only thank God for this and for bringing Tundi and I together.

Ha ha... about Tundi's "fashion statement" - you made me really :lol: (laugh!)

Would you believe that this was the FIRST time that Tundi ever wore "high heels"? (we bought these shoes some weeks ago for our wedding... and they're not fantastically high thankfully!) So she needed some practise in them! (the wedding waltzes and dancing later that evening meant she had to change shoes!) Although Tundi's only a small and slight girl, the soft ground / grass meant she easily sank into the soil and the white shoes were in need of a clean later on.

As I wrote before, neither of us are naturally "formal clothes" people, though Tundi's definitely the more fashion oriented of us. Though for some occasions we of course need to dress up a bit, e.g. weddings, or for my work (presenting about the charity work I'm involved in to business meetings, in churches or schools, etc).

Most of the time as soon as I'm home or as soon as possible I get changed out of a suit / shirt / tie combination into jeans, t-shirt or training suit clothes! Hee hee!

Finally thanks for your very kind and original genuine invitation to be welcome in your humble home in the US of A. Actually I've never set foot on either continent of America (north or South / Latin), though I'd very much love to go. A number of my local Romanian colleagues have been to USA and Canada, and I've had many folks from the Americas visit me here in Romania and also when I lived in London (gateway to Europe). I've travelled quite a bit around the world, especially Europe... maybe one day I'll get to USA, etc. I keep in touch with many friends in the Americas by email, telephone, etc. In the meantime thanks again for your invite. Maybe see you one day!

All the best

Paul
Old Apr 25, 2006, 1:12 PM   #19

OK so now I'm at home and have made a quick crop (as per suggestions..). I guess this is roughly what everyone meant, right? Then I also cloned out some brown colours on the background wall which were a bit distracting (especially on the closer / cropped version)

And finallly I lightened up one of the lenses of my glasses which I felt was still a bit too dark and somewhat more noticably so on the cropped / closeup version.

So what do you say? Suitable as a photo for a "wedding invitation" / card?

In a way it's a shame to crop of Tundi's legs (right Syd) but as Bahadir also highlighted, that way we can attain a "closer look" without the "distracting elements"! :G

Paul
Attached Images

Old Apr 25, 2006, 1:31 PM   #20

You two make a very cute couple Paul. The edited version will make a very nice wedding invite photo. As for Tundi's "distracting elements" that depends alot on location. Perhaps in Romania that is what you wear to a formal occasion and look good. Around here it would still look good but might be rather distracting.
JunixRose is offline   Reply With Quote