Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Photo Critiques

Old Apr 27, 2006, 4:00 PM   #21

Hi Kev, aa dont find this one at all interesting, think more contrast different angle might help, its just my opinion, condiment
condiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2006, 8:14 PM   #22

i quite like the shot. Good gritty feel to it. I would prefer the subject to reach ove the frame a litlle more but i dont think it deteriorates the shot as it is. I think its a nice use of lighting.

However not to fond of the responses to critique though

ken
kenmck15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2006, 8:52 PM   #23
Log

kenmck15 wrote:
Quote:
I would prefer the subject to reach ove the frame a litlle more but i dont think it deteriorates the shot as it is. However not to fond of the responses to critique though

i feel the same way... i think that if it took more of frame and the vice was cloned out i would like it more, but the picture is nice but just made ugly by the childish person you are being, you post your images on this forum to be critiqued and these people have been here much longer than you and most like have a great deal more of photographic knowledge then you do, so dont take their stuff offensively. Yea some of MJ (JohnsonM86) images are centered on his homepage, and they work that way, but as he also said i feel it doesnt so much work with your photograph. Im sorry, but you have to calm down on these forums, you will be in a never endding arguement with these amazingly great people by being immature and strating conflict. Just take it constructivly not as offense in any way and appreciate they are actually saying something to help you better you abilities.

regards

Logan
Log is offline   Reply With Quote