Old May 13, 2016, 11:00 AM   #1
Administrator

Default May 13, 2016: Honey Bee and Trout Lily

Honey Bee and Trout Lily

"Apis Mellifera and Erythronium americanum, morning light"

Photographed by Joy Cobb from United States

Camera: Nikon D3200

Click on this photo to visit Steve's Photo of the Day Contest

The Digital Picture of the Day is copyrighted material of the photographer, it may not be used without their prior permission
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 13, 2016, 7:38 PM   #2
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff516 View Post
Wow it's amazing how close you can get with zoom. Amazing shot
Jeff:

We do not appreciate spam here, and I think you'll find that most other sites do not appreciate it either.

After a bit of research, I found other posts promoting the same site you linked to in your signature here, when you were posting to other forums, with slightly different user name variations (for example, Jeff515 versus Jeff516).

Amazingly, you were asking supposedly "innocent' questions on other sites about Sony cameras like the A6000, while having a site linked to in your profile with reviews of the same camera.

Of course, the site you're linking to has adverts and more.

IOW, go away. We do not appreciate spammers here. I'm also alerting other sites you've been posting to so that they will realize your "game".

Spammers are not well tolerated, here or elsewhere.

Any references to your web site are now being blocked here. I intend to point out your practices to other photography sites, too; and let them take action as they feel is appropriate.

You are now banned from posting here.

For others reading this thread, please note that the post from this spammer has now been removed (so if you're wondering what I'm replying to, it was a spam post that is no longer here).

This was a new member making their first post here, with a link to a commercial site in their signature. The same thing has been occurring on other forums, where this [former, now banned here] person seems to think that it is OK to join forums and try to get page hits on a commercial web site, by including links to the site being promoted in signatures and profiles.

Jeff, again, please go away. We do not appreciate spam here.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote