Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 10, 2007, 1:14 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 178

When I had a HP printer, the needle was fine because of the sponge in the cartridge (to push it through the sponge itself to refill that tank). Now I have a Canon and I don't need a 'needle' anymore.

What I need is a small flexible 'tube' (hose) that will reach down to the bottom of the ink bottle to get all the ink out without tipping the bottle (and spilling the ink) and to make it easier to withdraw the ink from the bottle (needle is too small a diameter to suck the ink fast enough).

Any suggestions on what/where to replace the 'needle' for a syringe??
videobruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 8:41 PM.