Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 16, 2004, 8:15 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 5

I have this HP paper "Brochure and Flyer" 160g/m² glossy double-sided paper... about 15€ /50 sheets. But it doesn't work with my printer (canon).

The point is that I can print my CD booklets recto verso with the same glossiness on both sides, and make a professional-like 8 page booklet that way with a lighter g/m².

But as you read my topic about the problem printing on those with my canon ip6000D, I need to find other brands than HP, with this kind of paper. light (160g/m²) double-sided, and glossy (on both sides, duh)

Anyone know?
downrisen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 17, 2004, 10:15 PM   #2
Junior Member
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 18

Your answer can be found on the Canon USA site here: http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/con...&modelid=10441

Best o' luck with your new printer.

dspringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 9:41 PM.