Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Photo Inkjet

Old Jan 14, 2003, 11:17 AM   #1

Default Gregersonsalvage Your thoughts

I'm just wondering if you read the review Cnet did on the 960 and what you thought of it since you own the 960. They pretty much gave it a not so good review but i think they were nitpicking.

Also steve when will you review the 960??
PhotoMenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 20, 2003, 6:31 PM   #2

The pictures I've done here in the store end up with a better sharpness and detail than the ones I printed off the photo 925. Speed wise I love the printer. My only problem so far has been that you can't do max res on the borderless setting so you have to live with a .12 border all around if you want max resolution. I haven't tested the roll yet. The other thing is that it can only do borderless printing on 4x7,5x7,A4 sized papers. The prints at 1440 dpi look great still and print at twice the speed so your 8x10 comes out in about 3min instead of 7 and a half. Colors are decently close to the screen more so than the 925 is but instead of a slight yellow on my icm prints I get a slight blue so that might be a complaint but Im sure with the growing popularity of color profile software the prices will become more reasonable over the next couple of years that I will be using this printer.
Gregersonsalvage is offline   Reply With Quote