Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums >

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 1, 2018, 4:03 PM   #1
Senior Member
FaithfulPastor's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 657
Default What do you think of the Arsenal device

I am an avid facebook user.

One ad that I've seen lately is for a device called Arsenal.

it's a device that you connect to your camera that is supposed to help you take better photo by putting your camera settings into it's hands.

So, in one way, it looks like a beefed up version of the automatic button on a DSLR. But since I have not seen one or used one, that may not be a fair statement at all.

Have you seen it? Have you tried it? Do you have any 1st or 2nd hand info you care to share?

I'm posting a link to the website. I am not sure if the moderators are okay with that. If not, I'm sure they will take it down. I am not promoting the device. I'm asking for feedback on it.


FaithfulPastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 1:28 PM.