Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Samsung NX

Old Jun 28, 2011, 6:14 PM   #1

Default Couple of NX10 Shots

This is my new NX10 that I got for $349 with the 18-55mm kit lens. I updated the firmware for both the lens and camera right away so I don't have a way to compare it with and without firmware updates. I really like this camera and find that the 30mm 2.0 is most likely the first one to get when I get around to it. It is nice that Samsung actually makes a Pentax mount adapter and Novoflex does as well and for other makes like Canon and Nikon for instance. This is definitely going with me on vacation next week.
Attached Images

vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 28, 2011, 6:17 PM   #2

Default Second One

Boot Pot
Attached Images

Old Jun 28, 2011, 10:13 PM   #3

vIZnquest,

The images are so natural. The second image is the best of this series. Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

FZ40 & FinePix J27,28,29
UJEFROCNROL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2011, 10:59 AM   #4

UJEFRONCNROL,
Thank you. I was on the fence with this system when it first came out. I looked at it and liked it very much when it first came out. I decided not to get wrapped up in another system with very few lenses though all of them perform very well. What I especially like about this camera besides size is the lack of chromatic aberration that I get with my other systems and/or lenses.
Straight out of the camera the noise is very low and well what you have seen from my two pics were pretty simple snaps and I am pleased with the results.