Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Samsung

Old Dec 17, 2006, 2:35 PM   #1

My camera doesnt seem to want to turn on at all anymore.. and yes I have changed the batteries.. But I lost my manual and dont know how to figure out whats wrong..

anyone know of a camera shop in lakeland... or something.

I need help.

--Cordial.
cordialxxxcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 28, 2007, 12:32 AM   #2

I have a Samsung Digimax 4010 camera with a manual. Have noticed that the Samsungcamerausa.com site was not user friendly when once I tried to find the PDF file for my camera. IT IS THERE! Just saw it earlier this evening. Somewhat tired this evening but will post again tomorrow on Sunday to where it is located. All those looking for the website manual rest tonight and look tomorrow for my posting. This is my first post so please forgive me for any errors I might make. VERY IMPORTANT INFO!!! THE DIGIMAX MODEL 4010 AND 401 ARE THE SAME CAMERA AS FAR AS THE MANUAL IS CONCERNED. I compared the 4010 manual to the website 401 and everything was identical. Very tired tonight and will continue on Sunday. Would be nice to know that I can help someone with this Samsung model. I do have the web address which I think would take you directly to the manual but hope it is OK to do it in this forum so here goes. http://www.samsungcamera.com/common/manual_down.asp?prj_uid=37&fg_lang=EN Good luck.
neutronguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2007, 3:01 AM   #3

In my previous post disregard using the Samsung website link I gave since it does not work. Sorry about that but here goes the real way to get what sounds like you need. At the website www.samsungcamera.com site you can download the manual and the driver for the Samsung Digimax 401 and the Digimax 4010 which are the same camera. To get there go to the site and click on SUPPORT then at the bottom of page select page number 9 or in SEARCH type in 401 which will take you to the Digimax 401. DON'T FORGET THE DIGIMAX MODELS 401 AND 4010 ARE THE SAME. I proved it since I compared my 4010 manual to the PDF for 401 and page per page identical. You will have to select a language for the manual and assume also for the camera driver. I found that the Samsung site was not user friendly when I first used it looking for the 4010 model which is not listed but the 401 is there. I'm will be very happy if I have helped anyone with this issue. This is my second posting ever. Guess I'm a newbie. Good luck to all.
neutronguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2007, 10:08 AM   #4

Hi, a friend of mine have this camera and here is quite happy with it. Two month ago he had a similar problem as yours and luckily he find the answer in a great tech support site that has free live chat support.

Here is the page for Samsung 4010 Support

Good luck
mluiry is offline   Reply With Quote