Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Nov 11, 2006, 11:29 AM   #11

Considering the timing between your posts which was a mere 3 hours or so and your comments above, it seems to me that you had already made your decision long before you had posted and were merely looking to us for confirmation. We are glad you are happy with your purchase.
rgvcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2006, 11:50 AM   #12

mrphotoman wrote:
Quote:
excessive mpeg4 compression (causing soft images), poor sound quality and dark, flat video images turned me off the C6.
I'll bet you used Quicktime for Windows to view that sample (if you even bothered to?)... if so, that's Quicktime for Windowswashing out the video, not the C6. View it with a better MP4 player. Anyway, it'sfunny how you act like you've actually experienced the C6 when you clearly have not... unless your first post was just some sort of bait? Just trying to convince yourself? :? I'm out.
Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2006, 8:41 PM   #13

Sorry, wrong yet again. I did not use quicktime to view the vids. Oh, wrong on the statement about me not experiencing the C6 as well. Are you always so wrong, LMAO. My friend has one that he let me use shortly after I posted up here for some samples. Way too much compression and lack of detail in the vids and in the one you posted as well. A few closeups looked okay but for the most part no.

Don't have a hissy fit, I am not bashing the camera. Like I said before I may pick one up later when the quality improves.

Care to make any more assumptions about me, lol.

Caelum wrote:
Quote:
mrphotoman wrote:
Quote:
excessive mpeg4 compression (causing soft images), poor sound quality and dark, flat video images turned me off the C6.
I'll bet you used Quicktime for Windows to view that sample (if you even bothered to?)... if so, that's Quicktime for Windowswashing out the video, not the C6. View it with a better MP4 player. Anyway, it'sfunny how you act like you've actually experienced the C6 when you clearly have not... unless your first post was just some sort of bait? Just trying to convince yourself? :? I'm out.
mrphotoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12, 2006, 4:04 AM   #14

I'll make an assumption, "Your an arrogant twat"!
s96024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2006, 7:31 PM   #15

s96024 wrote:
Quote:
I'll make an assumption, "Your an arrogant twat"!
and I will make the assumption you like the penis, LMFAO!
Old Nov 14, 2006, 8:57 AM   #16

mrphotoman,

With that last very inappropriate childish statement, you just lost any credibility you might possibly have had. You no longer belong on a forum such as this since you can't seem to take criticism for a start.

I understand that you might not agree with the opinions expressed here, but they are just that, opinions, so get over it and stop being so childish.

This thread obviously needs to be closed by the moderators.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 6:28 PM   #17

I was just responding to a very inappropriate and childish statement, deal with it. I started this thread asking for samples, found a better camera and was presented with arrogance and assumptions. I just returned what was dished out. If you do not like it then you may have a difficult time dealing with the internet.

rgvcam wrote:
Quote:
mrphotoman,

With that last very inappropriate childish statement, you just lost any credibility you might possibly have had. You no longer belong on a forum such as this since you can't seem to take criticism for a start.

I understand that you might not agree with the opinions expressed here, but they are just that, opinions, so get over it and stop being so childish.

This thread obviously needs to be closed by the moderators.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 11:30 PM   #18

Oh do grow up! I don't need to 'deal with it'. I am not the one resorting to posting obscenities when someone says something I don't like. That suggests to me, that it is yourself, who seems to be having a hard time dealing with the internet. Like I said, you lost what little credibility you had the moment you posted that.
Old Nov 14, 2006, 11:37 PM   #19
Administrator

Be civil.

This thread is closed.

Jim C.

JimC is offline   Reply With Quote