Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Mar 16, 2007, 2:17 PM   #11

I'm sure someone who is somewhat of a pro videographer or a dedicated hobbyist would find the TX1 limiting. I am neither of those. I have a C6 and I like the form factor because I can throw it into a pack or pocket and have something to use when an opportunity arose. I don't care much for the lens cap, though. I like to hunt, fish, snowmobile, etc. That's why I like the small size of the C6 and TX1.

You speak of activities of a pro. However, I'm not so sure in the long run that the H2 is going to give the quality of the TX1. Time, experience and reviews will probably shed some light on the question.
centme37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2007, 10:16 AM   #12

True what xmetal said. I'm not even an amateur videographer, and like I mentionned, Irarely make movies or DVDs from my clips, but I still record a lot more than I keep. Instead of trying to capture the right/best moments, I just record most of an event, thenI cut out what I don't want later. When I started out with a 1GB SD and one battery I was sparingly recording my clips, I quickly realized I was missing the best moments waiting for them,only getting whatfollowed them.
Caelum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2007, 10:41 AM   #13

If I find that the TX1 doesn't do the job that I expect it to then I can do what I'm doing to the C6, find something else. I'm not brand loyal, I just like the looks of the TX1 features and have very good luck with a Canon camcorder and an S30 so I have the same quality expectations for the TX1.
centme37 is offline   Reply With Quote