Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Dec 6, 2007, 3:40 AM   #661

jared3105 wrote:
Quote:
aww so, d sony vegas 8 pro really works! i just called d ulead studio 2day and dey told me dat d only works with sanyo HD1000 is d new Ulead Video Studo 11 plus or Ulead Video Studio 11.5 plus UK version! i haven't try those 2 yet but i might get it soon. i just received my Pinnacle Studio 11 version ultimate 2 day and i will try it as soon as i install d software 2 my pc.
Ulead Videostudio 11 plus does not work with the 1080 60i files. Wonder if 11.5 does and if so why this was not shipped with the camera instead of the crappy ulead moviestudio.
TheTurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2007, 3:44 AM   #662

rfodor wrote:
Quote:
No such thing as a HD DVD Burner yet, but I do have Ulead dvd Movie Factory 6+ and that lets me burn HD DVD to Dual layer DVDs. They play fine on my Toshiba HD DVD player. Only get about 25 minutes on a dual layer disk though. That of course is 1080i MPEG2 video.
sounds good but you said that you used nero 8 before? Did you use the movie factory to create the files and then nero 8 to burn them or does movide factory do it all? Thanks.
Old Dec 6, 2007, 3:57 AM   #663

Just went on the Ulead website and there is a free upgrade (54MB) for customers with v11 to upgrade to 11.5 with the following features:
[*]Blu-ray Disc™ (BDMV) Authoring
Edit your HD videos and author Blu-ray Discs complete with motion menus. [/*][*]Create AVCHD discs
Author HD content on standard DVD discs in the AVCHD format. Play your discs on Blu-ray Disc set top players and Sony® PlayStation® 3. [/*][*]Upload directly to YouTube™
Encode and upload videos directly to YouTube™ from within the VideoStudio 11 program. [/*][*]M2TS File Import
Use the "Insert Video" function to import m2ts files directly from your AVCHD disc, hard drive, or memory card camcorder. [/*][*]H.264 High Profile (HD) Encoding
Create HD videos using the H.264 video format. Enjoy optimized encoding for multi-core processors, such as the Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Quad. [/*][*]Native .TOD format (JVC HD Camcorder) Import and Editing
Import and edit TOD video files in its native form. [/*][*]HD DVD on standard DVD
Create HD DVD productions with motion menus and burn onto standard DVDs using an improved workflow. [/*][*]New Menus, Templates and Overlay Graphics [/*][*]VideoStudio 11 offers a fresh set of menus, templates and graphics, with over 50 additional items to choose from. [/*][*]BONUS SOFTWARE
Corel® MediaOne™ Plus - Fast, fun and easy photo & video software
Turn pictures and video clips into slide shows or create collages, calendars and album pages. (DVD Maker not included). [/*]
I'll try it when I get home and see if the new H.264 encoding now works with the 1080 60i files.
Old Dec 6, 2007, 4:20 AM   #664

Think I'm gonna stick with recording 720p as the 1080i mode is too much hassle when editing, vegas works great with 720p and I read this too.....

http://editorials.teamxbox.com/xbox/...n-of-1080p/p2/
Old Dec 6, 2007, 5:57 AM   #665

bcoz it's just new released for Sanyo HD1000
jared3105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2007, 6:02 AM   #666

hey turk let me know about the free upgrade for Ulead studio 11 plus if it works ok? i'm gonna try my pinnacle studio 11 ultimate somewhere 2 day and i will all let u know!
Old Dec 6, 2007, 6:24 AM   #667

I sent Ulead support a big email detailing all the questions I raised in this forum and maybe naively expecting some help but the response I got was....

"I advise you to use the bundled software"

What????? thats it??????? Damn you to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No mention of v11.5, nothing..... did you even read my questions????????????????????????????

Maybe I shoud reply saying the the bundled software, also Ulead isa big bag of Sh*t! It smells its so bad!!!!! I know I've said it before but it doesnt even let you burn HD files, its only for regular DVD so whats the point in bundling it with a HD camera????

:angry:

Old Dec 6, 2007, 7:55 AM   #668

awww dat sucks!
Old Dec 6, 2007, 10:02 AM   #669

Pinnacle Studio 11 ultimate is great when editing 720 30fps! d video is really sharp and crisp and nice color and tone too. der is a set up for 1080i 30-60fps but i dunno how 2 use it yet my 1080i vids didn't work at all as i need 2 download more patches and things. but for sure it will works 4 editing 1080i too
Old Dec 6, 2007, 10:28 AM   #670

The only advantages the ultimate edition has are:

Dolby 5.1 encoding, some filters, sound cleaning, pan and zoom effect and green screen.

The pro edition also has the 1080i 30-60fps setting but it does not work even with the latest patch but let us know how you get on.........