Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Sep 7, 2007, 3:48 PM   #1

I found a reputable site selling the HD1 and HD1A's refurbished for around $380. I'm just curious if it is worth buying the HD1A for that refurbished price. I'm dying to get an HD camera for recording family event's, daughter etc. I just recently purchased the CG65 but looking for more in the way of a better quality video and looks like the HD camera's have what I'm looking for. Just not sure on what exactly the big differences are in the HD1A to the HD2. The HD1 I'm sure is out of the question as the HD1A is only about $15 more than the HD1.

It's either buy the HD1A or go with the Aiptek Go-HD or A-HD... Pulling my hair out trying to decide... Ultimatly I would like to buy the new HD1000 when it comes out, but would probably wait a while till the price dropped.... Is the HD1A that much better than the Aiptek's???

Thanks

Generalg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 8, 2007, 7:33 AM   #2

I bought a HD2 refurbished HD2 from techforless for $455. It works great but they never sent me the software. When I asked for it they said they didn't have it and offered an RMA. Otherwise I am pleased. Amazon has refurbished HD2s.

geralda590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2007, 12:50 PM   #3

Broadway photo has new hd2 for 379 usd
redrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2007, 12:52 PM   #4

btw I bought 2 c6's from them last year. Just don't buy the stuff they push. no problems at all.
redrac is offline   Reply With Quote