Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Feb 19, 2008, 4:33 PM   #1001

Here are some photo shots. I did snap a shot and jake was about 5 feet in the air, never knew he could jump that high,. I managed to snap ashot but wouldn't you know. he was too fast for the cam. LMAo. only if I had the wide angle lens wih me. maybe another time. a Video is in the procces of being made, bare with me if interested thank you

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19, 2008, 5:58 PM   #1002

http://www.vimeo.com/708591

here is some actual raw footage no editing but of sound enjoy . allow time 6 min video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B12unmTo41Y

those who cannot wait or prefeere a short clip, as well as a slower internet 1 min
Old Feb 19, 2008, 9:43 PM   #1003

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
here is some actual raw footage no editing but of sound enjoy . allow time 6 min video
Looks like you had a nice outing. Nice dogs, too, mine's jealous and wants me to buy the dog music for her iPod! :lol:
Attached Images

visorblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2008, 8:47 PM   #1004

I just received this after purchasing it on Amazon. I cannot get it to turn on. It will charge with the red light on the dock. It will charge with the red light when directly connected to power. If I hit the power button it will not turn on. After hitting the power button, the red light won't come on to show it is charging until I remove the battery and reinsert it. But it still will not turn on. I even have a 8GB SDHC card inserted and tried it.

Any suggestions? I assume it is defective, but I wanted to know if anyone else had an idea.
SychoBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2008, 9:00 PM   #1005

Let it charge all the way until the RED LIGHT on top goes out. then open up the screen. It might not go on. if not, press the power button on the side under the screen and see if it goes on.

djqwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2008, 9:11 PM   #1006

Don't forget that you have to hold the POWER button for several seconds for it to turn on.

Paul
paulgoelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2008, 2:12 AM   #1007

Neither of those worked. I'm letting it sit without the battery for a while and will try again later.
SychoBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2008, 8:50 AM   #1008

SychoBC wrote:
Quote:
Neither of those worked. I'm letting it sit without the battery for a while and will try again later.
That's odd. Have you called Sanyo? The U.S. number is 818-998-7322 extension 655.
visorblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2008, 8:52 AM   #1009

you're trying to power up the came in the cradle? the lightwill go to a orange once on. wish I could demo but not at this time sorry.

wonder if the unit can turn on in the cradle less battery?

are the correct cables in the unit on the cradle, it will not turn on if the cables are not correctly plugges, forexample

ac is not plugged up and you wantto run by battery will not happen.
Old Feb 21, 2008, 11:36 AM   #1010

Also note that if the camera is in the cradle and the USB port is connected to a PC, the camera will power up in USB mode and will not show images.

If the USB cable is NOT plugged in, the camera should power up normally in the cradle or out.

If the camera is OFF and in the cradle, the red light indicates charging. When the charge is complete the LED goes off.

If you have charged for at least an hour, the camera should power up when you press the power button for a couple seconds. If it won't do that, you may have a bad camera or bad battery.

Paul
paulgoelz is offline   Reply With Quote