Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Jan 5, 2008, 10:43 AM   #681

Does anyone know any good deal on extra battery for Xacti HD700 ? We are planning a trip after 2 weeks and want to get extra battery for HD700.
mjoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2008, 11:08 AM   #682

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
where does this fal lunder as a camcorder for you? a toy a amature a intermediate, a professional model?
It's one of few pocket HD cams and I think it rocks!

Finally saw and briefly played with a Canon Powershot TX1 yesterday. Interesting camera, smaller than I'd thought from the pictures I'd seen.

Has some nice features; 10x lens, optical image stabilization, and built-in lens cap. It's shorter than the HD700, boxy shape, has a small LCD, and is awkward as heck to hold and use. I can see people needing to clearn the lens a lot as their fingers will be all over it trying to hand hold the thing. No idea about the image quality, etc. though.
visorblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2008, 11:09 AM   #683

mjoshi wrote:
Quote:
Does anyone know any good deal on extra battery for Xacti HD700 ? We are planning a trip after 2 weeks and want to get extra battery for HD700.
I bought an aftermarket charger and battery combo off ebay. Works fine.
Old Jan 5, 2008, 12:17 PM   #684

visorblue wrote:
Quote:
fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
where does this fal lunder as a camcorder for you? a toy a amature a intermediate, a professional model?
It's one of few pocket HD cams and I think it rocks!

Finally saw and briefly played with a Canon Powershot TX1 yesterday. Interesting camera, smaller than I'd thought from the pictures I'd seen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wFO5sD22ggthought I just toss this in it is one of my orginal cameras the olympus d490 and mustek 3000 I also placed beginning and end with the sanyo xacti hd 700 footage.

when i said the above it a great camcorder, cannot ask for more features than it has. happy. what I may also add.

Todays times things cost more and more 600 plus is a drop in the bucket if you take away 400.00 that is where the Sanyo Xacti hd 700 should cost. 200.00 goes on and one only cost around 30-50.00 to make butwe're not back in the 70's
fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2008, 12:56 PM   #685

http://www.vimeo.com/47196715 more minutes you'll see just afew night shots. lighton objects, a bridge a sign and a Diner . ISO 80 on Diner all other has video NR
Old Jan 5, 2008, 6:07 PM   #686

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
http://www.vimeo.com/47196715 more minutes you'll see just afew night shots. lighton objects, a bridge a sign and a Diner . ISO 80 on Diner all other has video NR
Night video looked pretty good, needed some traveling music though. :lol:

Eventually, I'll go out and do some myself.
Old Jan 5, 2008, 6:19 PM   #687

If I did that the peoplesay that is not from the camcorder?
Old Jan 5, 2008, 8:18 PM   #688

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
If I did that the peoplesay that is not from the camcorder?
Hmm. Now that you mention it, how do we know you're using a HD700 and not one of your many Aipteks? :-)

Old Jan 6, 2008, 7:25 AM   #689

VisorBlue that is the question? and what gets everyone at times. " Hey Wow, what were you filming with? I say A Jvc camcorder , Economy one, they never believe it?

Even with the AIptek filmed. then one day a sitesaid hey lets stick some info on that vid file or photo file when posted online he-he-he

Who Knew Show-n-Tell fro scholl be fun?
Old Jan 6, 2008, 12:42 PM   #690

This was my best shot , all day, something was not right evrey time i went for shot, the star trek shown, in the screen, I taken, and taken shot , after shot, well i taken that long bike ride, and why give up now. Good ole faithfill pulled out the Aiptek A-HD for the hell of it. and will see then. Since it was going to be 50 plus and hotter why not get out before tht sun went out. It's like thesun refuses to shine since fall lol.