Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Jan 6, 2008, 3:40 PM   #691

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
This was my best shot , all day, something was not right evrey time i went for shot, the star trek shown, in the screen, I taken, and taken shot , after shot, well i taken that long bike ride, and why give up now.
Interesting, what is it? I thought maybe an amusement part ride but I'm not so sure.
visorblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2008, 3:43 PM   #692

Everyday I look out at one of the mulberry trees I planted and I smile. I like this one tree as it's right outside the door and I get to watch the light and color changes on it. I've photographed it a few times but never video'd it. Until today, using my HD700.

Background noises are my Great Dane, Deogee!, playing with something (human head, small car, tank?), my neighbors, traffic, and a pinch of nature. I was going to delete the sounds and add music but decided not to for now:

http://gallery.mac.com/crosby007#100254
http://www.vimeo.com/474728

Same video, first Vimeo upload came out in SD instead of HD. Uploading again as I type this.
Old Jan 6, 2008, 4:08 PM   #693

visorblue wrote:
Quote:
Everyday I look out at one of the mulberry trees I planted and I smile. I like this one tree as it's right outside the door and I get to watch the light and color changes on it. I've photographed it a few times but never video'd it. Until today, using my HD700.

Background noises are my Great Dane, Deogee!, playing with something (human head, small car, tank?), my neighbors, traffic, and a pinch of nature. I was going to delete the sounds and add music but decided not to for now:

http://gallery.mac.com/crosby007#100254
http://www.vimeo.com/474728

Same video, first Vimeo upload came out in SD instead of HD. Uploading again as I type this.
http://www.vimeo.com/47514830 min from 510 pm Coney Island

Making a vid soon, the vid you shown sweet...........

Steeple chase park, the parachute jump closed many years, taken down andrebuilt but neverreopened. thiswas a workingride in the early years. Lunar park, will be left alone while coney Islandis in the talks of going Bye bye.

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2008, 5:17 PM   #694

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
Steeple chase park, the parachute jump closed many years, taken down andrebuilt but neverreopened.
Ah, okay. It kind of looked like something like that but it could have been a UFO finder, super cell site or cable TV. :lol:
Old Jan 8, 2008, 9:42 AM   #695

FYI - Just saw this and might help the low-light shooters -- add a shoe mount bracket:

"Sima's new SL-20LX uses 36 high efficiency LEDs to flood 600 lumens of ultra-bright light onto the scene. Simply mount the light onto your camcorder, turn it on and brighten up Uncle Harry's smiling face. This compact, lightweight unit is shoe-mount compatible with all professional and consumer video camcorders. The patent-pending design allows you to interlock multiple units and construct a larger light array to work with standard 4 x 3 and 16 x 9 video formats. With an effective distance range of 15 to 25 feet, a battery life of up to 60 minutes and an average bulb life of 50,000 hours, the SL-20LX truly is an enlightening solution."

There's also a IR model. "The Model SL-20IR Night Vision Video Light is an infrared video light using 36 high efficiency infrared LEDs to penetrate the darkness. It gives you an invisible light source for your camcorder when shooting at night. With an effective range of up to 75' you can catch nighttime footage of your favorite wild life (including those friends around the campfire). The ruby colored lens is treated to diffuse the light evenly to avoid "hot spots". The unique, patent pending, interlocking design allows the user to link the lights together into an infinite number of configurations. Both models give off very low heat and are safe to the touch."

Old Jan 8, 2008, 2:16 PM   #696

Wow stop bigger than the hd 700 hmm gotto cost somedough , like the infrared one
Old Jan 8, 2008, 6:10 PM   #697

fishycomics wrote:
Quote:
Wow stop bigger than the hd 700 hmm gotto cost somedough , like the infrared one
The Sima SL-20LX is $37, and the SL-20IR is $40, at Amazon. Saw the SL-20LX for $35 with free shipping from one seller on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180203379300

The fact that they're stackable makes them interesting to me.
Old Jan 9, 2008, 10:45 PM   #698

Hi, I am new to this forum and just bought the xacti hd700. I am have a slight problem with it. I also have a sdhc 8GB class 6 card in there. My problem is after i take the video and load it on the macbook pro and view it i get this horizontal line running from the bottom to top once in a while. Is sorta like a cut ot slpit image running up. Does anyone know what this is or how to fix it. I have tryed various resoloutions and seeting and it all has it.

Thanks
athavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10, 2008, 4:24 AM   #699

athavan wrote:
Quote:
Hi, I am new to this forum and just bought the xacti hd700. I am have a slight problem with it. I also have a sdhc 8GB class 6 card in there. My problem is after i take the video and load it on the macbook pro and view it i get this horizontal line running from the bottom to top once in a while. Is sorta like a cut ot slpit image running up. Does anyone know what this is or how to fix it. I have tryed various resoloutions and seeting and it all has it.

Thanks
Welcome aboard Athavan,it is bestto place sampleshot up and the best place for todays upload is vimeio..com

I basically do not have any problems at all, sometimes the Sd cards are not needed in high speed have you tried another sd card? also the pc must be of near the approved requirements. till we see or others cn reply. hope you hav fun here , enjoy.
Old Jan 10, 2008, 4:24 AM   #700

athavan wrote:
Quote:

Thanks
Welcome aboard Athavan,it is bestto place sampleshot up and the best place for todays upload is vimeio..com

I basically do not have any problems at all, sometimes the Sd cards are not needed in high speed have you tried another sd card? also the pc must be of near the approved requirements. till we see or others cn reply. hope you hav fun here , enjoy.