Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Jan 21, 2008, 2:32 PM   #791

never tried it could be a piracy protection.

gig nevereven filled up and battery is FULL worn fown why even bother?

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2008, 3:01 PM   #792

going to have some footage, at a later time.

super cold and on super macro realized later that all my footage may not come out. I even had my back up the Aiptek on the wrong settings how bad of a day did I have. or should I say that owner of the boat, if he or sh eever came down, 60 grand suspended at 30 feet of water sea Tow great Job guys, all the joking, gonna be on youtube ................. yes they probably have a good number on with all the issues out there.

here are some samples from the sanyo/aiptek will post when a chance is given

I have spotted a few people areporter, rescuer and friends, with a Olympus Nikon and other makes does not matter what type of camera was there it is a matter of capturing the spur of the moment of vid or film.

Old Jan 21, 2008, 3:39 PM   #793

Thanks for the replies about the smearing problem on the HD700. But what I don't understand is why all other camcorders don't exhibit this trait. Or perhaps they do to a lesser extent due to lens, bigger ccd, etc.? For example, the Canon HV20 is top rated for its exceptional picture qualiy and it is a single CCD (all Canons are). For camcorders that are 3chip CCD's I can understand why they wouldn't have this problem though.
bobbyvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2008, 3:52 PM   #794

stojakovic wrote:
Quote:
Actually, I use DC power supply, just dock it there. However, each clip will stop at 4GB. It might be the 4GB file size limit on that file system, but is there any way to continue record video in seperate file automatically?
According to the manual (p. 216) "When recording a video clip using an 8 GB card, recording terminates when the size of the file currently being recorded reaches approx. 4 GB." No idea why or what happens if you have a 16GB card. 4GB may be a limit.

It, also, states: "The maximum video clip continuous recording time is approx. 5 hours
30 minutes at the WEB-SHQ setting." However, in the chart it shows 17 hr. 21 min. for WEB-SHQ video on a 8GB card. Must have something to do with continuous shooting.
visorblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2008, 3:56 PM   #795

bobbyvee wrote:
Quote:
Thanks for the replies about the smearing problem on the HD700. But what I don't understand is why all other camcorders don't exhibit this trait. Or perhaps they do to a lesser extent due to lens, bigger ccd, etc.? For example, the Canon HV20 is top rated for its exceptional picture qualiy and it is a single CCD (all Canons are). For camcorders that are 3chip CCD's I can understand why they wouldn't have this problem though.
The HV20 has a CMOS chip, not a CCD. Some Canon's have CCDs, some CMOS. From what I've read it's more common with CCDs with zoom lenses.
visorblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2008, 4:22 PM   #796

it is good to read the manual, it was good the sanyo ran out of juice for me to thesun LMAO
Old Jan 21, 2008, 5:05 PM   #797

Yes. I am concerning with the file size. For longer recording time, using a lower video quality may help. I guess the 4GB limit is due to the FAT32 file system.

visorblue wrote:
Quote:
stojakovic wrote:
Quote:
Actually, I use DC power supply, just dock it there. However, each clip will stop at 4GB. It might be the 4GB file size limit on that file system, but is there any way to continue record video in seperate file automatically?
According to the manual (p. 216) "When recording a video clip using an 8 GB card, recording terminates when the size of the file currently being recorded reaches approx. 4 GB." No idea why or what happens if you have a 16GB card. 4GB may be a limit.

It, also, states: "The maximum video clip continuous recording time is approx. 5 hours
30 minutes at the WEB-SHQ setting." However, in the chart it shows 17 hr. 21 min. for WEB-SHQ video on a 8GB card. Must have something to do with continuous shooting.
stojakovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21, 2008, 7:09 PM   #798

Since my last post sony vegas iswearing me out. so many error reports even to the saved project. so gotto go another route later lucky me the files are mixed. I may just finish anotehr time i do not know what the fades aregoing to look like, but I do like the opening two pix, hope it will look good if needed will render toa higher def
Old Jan 21, 2008, 8:19 PM   #799

http://www.vimeo.com/625602

As Promised a video you may want to watch it is around 7 plus minutes hope you enjoy shots were in super macro, low res, the A-Hd by aiptek an the Hd 700 by sanyo
Old Jan 22, 2008, 1:43 AM   #800

I just recently bought this camera but I have a problem. The POWER button on the remote control for me doesn't work. I can not turn the camera on or off remotely. All the other functions on the remote work if i turn the camera on manually, but power does not work.

Anyone else have this problem? Is there some weird setting I do not know about that is preventing the button from working or is my remote defective?

Thanks. :?
anixon is offline   Reply With Quote