Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Oct 26, 2007, 2:05 AM   #11

Is there any othe sanyo that could handle my adaptors??

thank u
marcolisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2007, 5:09 AM   #12

none of the other ones have proper lens threads... I think some users either bought magnetic clip on adapters or they did some home modification to get the wide angle lens adapters on. I'm not quite sure how.
ray301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2007, 3:42 PM   #13

If you shoot 60 fps footage, then drop it into a 30 fps timeline in your editor while slowing down the footage by 50%, you will get perfect frame-accurate slo mo at half speed (like old-school over-cranking film) -- no interpolation needed at all (unless you want to slow it down even more, in which case a 60 fps source is still the way to go). Also, FWIW, I'm not sure you should be expecting the fastest focusing speeds with these cams, but it might be fine for your needs.
Taynt3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2007, 3:44 PM   #14

ray301 wrote:
Quote:
I think the way you are describing your filming... probably any of them will do. But if you intend on slowing down motion, i'd say HD1000 just because you can record at 60 frames per second. The rest can only do 30fps.
I think the HD700 does have a 60fps mode, but it's 640x480 if I'm not mistaken. Someone else could verify...
Taynt3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2007, 3:46 PM   #15

I just checked sanyo-dsc.com (i figure japanese site probably has the most accurate info :-))

HD700 listed all 30fps modes and nothing faster...
ray301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2007, 4:29 PM   #16

Reguarding the focusing ability of the sanyo 1000 , I would like to understand how fast would it be in comparison with the video taken with for example a sony digital camera.

I mean I have a sony dsc-l1 that I use for taking videos , and whe I fast move from 1 subject to another , and then I slow motion , sometimes the videos come out good when I post edit thm and slow down the frames, sometimes the slow motion videos instead come out grainy , not fluid.

What about the sanyo capability in focusing in comparison with a digilal videocamera ??? I mean will I have problem in fastingchanging my subject and then slowing down the frames ??

thanku
marcolisi is offline   Reply With Quote