Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Sanyo

Old Jan 23, 2008, 2:08 PM   #11

Arcsoft today, like other comapnysask you to add a key code in Sony does, magix does not so yes they are today adding this in

this is in my eyes a full blownversion, and does not need the aiptek it works in the sanyo, but, but will not render back to the sanyo it will render back into the Aiptek how neat is that

how long does it take to make a video not long it is a powerful program tht needs time if time is not wht you have you may need another program

fishycomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2008, 7:49 AM   #12

I ended up joing all the clips in the camera.

It is simple but not as quick as I once thought.

My aim was to join the movie clips so that the resulting file can be played directly in PS3. It really should be a simple task, should it not? Yes I have tried several including ones mentioned in this thread but has yet to find one tha does it simply and quickly (and free). I do not need video authoring as such.
celsius2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2008, 7:50 AM   #13

I clicked twice as it did not seem to respond. So this is deleted
Old Jan 24, 2008, 9:18 AM   #14

It would be great if the camera allowed you to put simple transitions between clips, a crossfade would be great.
TheTurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24, 2008, 12:38 PM   #15

celsius2 wrote:
Quote:

My aim was to join the movie clips so that the resulting file can be played directly in PS3. It really should be a simple task, should it not? Yes I have tried several including ones mentioned in this thread but has yet to find one tha does it simply and quickly (and free). I do not need video authoring as such.
Why don't you try joining the clips using MP4CAM2AVI and then reformat the joined video to MP4s using Yamb or Adobe Elements Premire?

I know it is a two step process, but I find that it is quicker to work this way than it is to edit the MP4s in Elements or ArcSoft. All of the editing programs I have used seem to work faster with AVIs.
latentaudio2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2008, 7:41 AM   #16

latentaudio2 wrote:
Quote:
celsius2 wrote:
Quote:

Why don't you try joining the clips using MP4CAM2AVI and then reformat the joined video to MP4s using Yamb or Adobe Elements Premire?

I know it is a two step process, but I find that it is quicker to work this way than it is to edit the MP4s in Elements or ArcSoft. All of the editing programs I have used seem to work faster with AVIs.
MP4CAM2AVI is the best for joinging all files with the resulting AVI file playable on PC, but not on PS3.

I have tried yamp but uncessful which may be due to not knowing what to do with the software.

I have also tried several others (searched from google) without luck, either not working or taking for ever to do the task.

Doing it in the camera is still the best/easiest option for me right now.

Old Jan 30, 2008, 7:02 AM   #17

latentaudio2 wrote:
Quote:
This isn't the best editing software in the world, but it is almost free:
http://www.aiptek.com/Merchant2/merc...;Store_Code=AS
Available in EU also for 3 Euro.

https://www.aiptekshop.de/product_in...e9d2c2437f9a1b
Burlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2008, 7:06 AM   #18

latentaudio2 wrote:
Quote:
celsius2 wrote:
Quote:
This version isn't up to par with the Uled or Magix editors. Have you tried either of these editors? They aren't free but they aren't too bad either.
Does Magix Movie EditPro Plus work OK with 720P 60fps or 1080i files from the HD1000, anyone?

EDIT: Just read this doesn't work on Vista, so no good to me.
Burlz is offline   Reply With Quote